Classic Wand Owners - we need your help!

Oooh, this is a wand we still have.

I will admit, it’s been relegated to teasing/bondage setup use since we bought ourselves the Doxy Diecast, but before that it was definitely a favourite and very used wand.

Hey @Lovehoney_Brenna

I have the Classic Wand in black, would be happy to compare with the Mains Powered Wand Vibrator

:blush::+1: x

Hey, there. We have had two of the Lovehoney Classic main wands over the years that we both enjoy. The OH main gripe is the hard plastic head on the classic wand - so trying a silicone head would be great.

Hi @Lovehoney_Brenna We own the classic wand and would happily test and compare.

Not a problem to review within the deadline

Hello, we have had the Lovehoney Extra Powerful Multispeed Mains Powered Magic Wand Vibrator since 2018 and are willing to compare it to something else. We also have multiple attachments to use it on both him and her.

Would love to help with this one, ive owned the small wand when I first wanted to test it out now i have the rechargable one which gets a lot of use out of me :two_hearts:

Hi, new hopeful tester here. I love my classic wand so would love to compare it x

I don’t already own it, but if permitted, I would be willing to purchase the Lovehoney Classic Wand in order to make the comparison to the Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head.

The deadline would be more than enough to do this, and the classic has been on my radar for a while

Hi I’ve just posted a review on the product! Just waiting for approval! We absolutely loved it and still do now after owning it for years!

Hope this helps!

Hi brenna,

Have had the mains wand for a while and would love to compare for you.

Many live reviews under my belt and deadline is no issue.

Thank you

Hi Brenna :wave:

Wow, what an opportunity! The classic wand has been a much loved device in our house for many years.

Whilst the classic is a fantastic product, we do have a few small gripes - it would interesting to compare to see the areas of improvement.

Please consider us for the: Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head

Thanks once again for the consideration :lovehoney_heart:

Hi Brenna,

We do have a LH mains powered wand vibrator, which still works well, so is this a silicon head to attach to it? If so we’d be happy to test and review.

Thanks

Hi Brenna,

We have a mains powered wand from some years ago and would be happy to test any new items or accessories.
Thank You
KC

Hi Brenna,
Yes please.
We love wands as they have multiple uses. Not just toys but great massagers.
Have a great collection to compare it to for the review

Thanks

Hi Brenna,

We have a classic wand and is in regular use as one of our favourites! Would be very much interested in doing a comparison with the Mains Powered Wand Vibrator - Silicone Head

Thanks

We already own the Classic Wand and can def give a comparison review, please count us in

Hi Brenna

We own this one and would be happy to do a comparison.

Thanks. X

Hi Brenna. We’ve had the classic wand for a number of years now so would be happy to do a comparison. Thanks

Hi
Before we threw ours away (swear the dog chewed all the head lol)
We used it quite regularly.

However, a few things we found out about it, to note for future development.

We found because the vibration level could be turned so high it’d break concrete up, it was easy to get what we laughingly called “Vibration white fanny”
(a take on vibration white finger, a commonly side effect of constant use of vibrating power tools)

This made her clit less sensitive over time, requiring more vibration - chicken and egg

We purchased some different slip on toys, but getting the size of the cup to fit over could be tricky.

The range of toys is a bit limited too, I have friends who share the same frustration.

Interchangeably ends wouldn’t be a bad call. For cleaning and shapes/textures.

We’ll probably get another one, maybe cordless, if they’re as powerful.

we have owned two of the love honey classics, its used every single time, can’t get enough of it!
would love to do a comparison
x