Clean shaven or bush?

Both me an my gf are cleaned shaved its more attractive and clean looking

I'm completely shaven and my OH usually is too.

Im all shaved with trimmed landing strip, i really cant be doing with "bushes" erk makes me feel sick and unclean but i have to say i prefer trimmed on a guy too.

Just shaved mine all off! I prefer all shaved, sometimes a landing strip. Sometimes I get a wax done. Like most other people have said, it's cleaner and also makes me feel sexier when getting down to it! I prefer a man to be trimmed very short. Don't like a lot of hair on a man down there.

my BF isn't hairy so his lil fro is really cute. don't have any issues with hair in my mouth really. not a fan of men being completely bald, to me it looks kinda weird.

so far out seems the majority is for the razor/waxing strips

I am all natural. If I am with someone I will trim it pretty short. I cant shave as my skin gets irritated very easily and I find it so itchy when it grows back in.

Natural. I'm ancient enough I came of age back in the days when humans still retained the ability to cope with a bit of hair.

I trim and either wax or use hair removal cream on my bikini line, but I'm a bit lax with upkeep... ^^; I suffer pretty badly from ingrown hairs and my skin is rather easily irritated, so there is no way I would shave it all off. I guess "thankfully" my partner doesn't mind how I have it. c:

Personally, I think being completely hairless looks kinda weird; it makes me uncomfortable, in all honesty. ^^;

Wife and I love me trimming/shaving her before we make love....gets me so hard in anticipation....

I shave at least twice a week. Although being a man, having to shave my face, balls, coinpurse, and shoulders, under arms... I sometimes cant be bothered! It also depends how much time i have in the morning.

Right now i'm savinh up for a home Laser removal kit. There only around £200 - £300.

mature couple wrote:

Wife and I love me trimming/shaving her before we make love....gets me so hard in anticipation....

Ha, I used to do this with ex missy. It does indeed make you hard

Natural, trim it every so often if I can be bothered but I've never had huge amounts there to begin with anyway, and every time I've shaved it off I've got horrible ingrown hairs and rashes and omg, the upkeep...no way I'm ever doing that on a regular basis again. I think hair's cute, personally :)

I use Nair for pubic hair (a poet and I didn't know it etc :P) above my cock, and shave my balls.

I love how it looks and feels rather kinky.

My partners absolutely have to be hair free, I find that a massive turn on, and anything more than a tramline of hair on a girl is a turn off for me

Wax every 6 weeks, prefer to be smooth and that's what hubby likes. He keeps himself well trimmed, I hate to get a stray hair in my mouth!

B keeps it trimmed very short allmost shaved L shaves everything off we just think it all looks much better not hidden up behind a big bushy hedge. Much better oral and normal sex too.

i like clean shaven on both sex's so much cleaner and a turn on

All natural! Its much better that way. The hair is very important on the body as hairs are receptors of emergy. When there is a lot of sexual energy going around the body, then if you are trimming or shaving, you are missing out!

Dream Lover wrote:

All natural! Its much better that way. The hair is very important on the body as hairs are receptors of emergy. When there is a lot of sexual energy going around the body, then if you are trimming or shaving, you are missing out!

I do like natural as well, but we are in minority buddy

Janny wrote:

Dream Lover wrote:

I do like natural as well, but we are in minority buddy

I'm with you. Trimmed is good, but I don't like the bald look.

I like to be completely shaven or the landing strip, and with guys I prefer shaven or very short :)