Clean shaven or bush?

my BF and I were chatting the other night after a hot sex session about this. i prefer to trimmed as it feels nicer than to leave it, (usually just a nice neat strip down the middle),but my BF doesn't really have a preferance-just as long as its tidy. I'm not keen on guys trimming though, love my BF's little fro!

so I was wondering what everyone else thinks......landing strip or bush and why? both lady and guy gardens.

I prefer my GF to be shaven completely and that's how she likes to be but I wouldn't mind her having a landing strip. I also like to be shaven bald or at least trimmed extremely short, she doesn't mind how I am.

Well my wife gets a Brazilian done when she needs to. She says it makes her feel sexy. Although she swims a lot so its probably for practical reasons too. Unlike my alter ego, i do not have a mane of pubic hair. I trim when necessary.

I'm shaved bald I feel cleaner with womanly parts but I am grossed out by a Shaven set on a man. Retch, not for me :)

I prefer to keep myself shaved, like Char, I feel much cleaner. Occasionally I'll let it grow a couple of millimeters but that's as far as it goes. On a man, I much prefer trimmed.

I like to be shaven it makes me feel cleaner, I like my oh to be trimmed I'm not to keen on the *bush' look haha

SophieM wrote:

I prefer to keep myself shaved, like Char, I feel much cleaner. Occasionally I'll let it grow a couple of millimeters but that's as far as it goes. On a man, I much prefer trimmed.

Likewise. Personally I prefer being smooth down there!

MissChar wrote:

I'm shaved bald I feel cleaner with womanly parts but I am grossed out by a Shaven set on a man. Retch, not for me :)

Totally agree on both parts! Got to love a bit of man hair!

Landing strip for me, but I shave it all off when I feel like it, or want to give hubby a surprise :) x

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

my wife is smooth

Babeintoyland wrote:

I wished my husband would shave, the bush is just not what I like.... I hate giving head cause I always wind up picking up a hair and its just gross, he's into at natural no shave no trim... I hate it. Shaving to me is not only more attractive looking but I feel its cleaning cause he won't have that sweat smell lingering or loose hairs finding their way into my mouth ruining a moment. Some women don't mind the man for, but I am one that does.

in this case I think a trim in the man garden is a must.

I get waxed bare at a salon, my OH likes it too. Feels fresh and clean and sex and oral gives a great feeling too

My wife always has a landing strip but whips that off when we go on holidays etc.... I keep trimmed short, never waxed.... might give the nuts a little hair remover cream now and again.....

We are both waxed. OH gets it all off, I keep a bit at the top and trim it short and have the rest waxed

we both love the feeling and look of being smooth, especially when freshly done

Ron Burgundy wrote:

Well my wife gets a Brazilian done when she needs to. She says it makes her feel sexy. Although she swims a lot so its probably for practical reasons too. Unlike my alter ego, i do not have a mane of pubic hair. I trim when necessary.

You've spoilt my mental image of you. Please don't say that there's no 'tache.

We're both trimmed. We've both tried all stages from completely bald to completely natural and this is what we both prefer.

My oh keeps it nice and trimmed. There is always hair but never lets it get out of hand. Actually never been with a female who has been bald down below.

I'm completely shaven and have been for years. My OH trims his. I hate body hair

i shave. feels better, like to see /watch it doning its thing with the wife.. wfe is shaved too.. better for oral :P