Thoughts on shaving...?

Just after everyones opinion on shaving... girls and guys.

First off, girls... i am a big fan of going down on my OH and to me there is nothing more of a turn off that a big hariy bush to lick... its like licking a cat, so my preference is completely shaved. Nothing at all. Are there particular benifits to having any hair on the lady garden or is that a bit of a myth?

Secondly, i prefer to keep myself bald down there too, as i cant ask my OH to shave her bits if im not willing to do mine. Whats your preference ladys? Does shaved get you going or do you prefer some proper hair down there. Guys.... whats your thoughts.

I like them shaved i keep mine slick sometimes the wife have me shave her

I'm not shaved but always thought about it so tomorrow I'm shaving it off

As i love to give oral i prefer it smooth,even a landing strip tickles my nose and takes me out of the moment.As my wife waxes,i feel it only fair that i`m smooth to,which strted with me shaving shaft and balls,but a few years ago i went for it and shaved from the navel down,i`ve never looked back,and using the method i mentioned in the other shaving thread,never had any problems! Anoth benefit,is that wearing rubber/latex cock rings is so much easier with no hairs to snag on!

I prefer to be shaven myself. I like the feel and the OH liked it.

As for her i too like giving oral but I honestly don't mind. I prefer the feel of bald when giving oral, but I do like the look of a good bush too

My wife has always been clean shaven since I started dating her over 11 years ago, she says she started shaving when she was 16 I think and now feels dirty and unclean if she doesn’t shave every few days.

Myself on the other hand love to be shaven and the wife loves me shaven too, but I struggle a lot with shaving rash and in growing hairs. I generally keep it all well trimmed down there now, I do occasionally shave still but I’ve found the way to do that is to have a very hot bath first then shave, this way I don’t get half the problems I normally do.

another thing is around my back door entrance, this we prefer to wax.

Keep myself smooth and have done for many years.OH also shaves as well but not all the time.

We both keep shaved / trimmed. We find it just gets in the way!

Me I keep well trimmed and my OH she is waxed.

We are both shaven, both love it..

Smooth underneath with trimmed on top.

I keep trimmed but find shaving difficult, I love the feel of clean shaven, it really improves sensitivity, but actually many guys I've slept with in the past didn't like completely shaven as it looked 'too young!' I don't like a guy completely bald either...a shaven shaft so blow-jobs are less icky is great. but I must admit, I do like a bit of a bush on men, nice and trimmed so it's not tickly, but enough hair to look 'manly' (LOL) Bit of a 'Bear' fan here

I prefer myself being shaved for most part I guess because I don't want him to be grossed out.

But I absolutely prefer him unshaved and I despise the mere thought of him being bare. I want a man, not a child and the idea of it him being shaved kinda creeps me out I suppose because to me a nice set of pubic hair looks manly and sexy, but those are my preferences, I prefer things to be 'natural'.

I've to be bare as I feel more confident and that's been for many years. Can't stand being shaven though as I prefer waxing, a bit painful but great results and lasts longer. My hubby keeps it trimmed and I think it's ok as well.

biggerballs wrote:

Just after everyones opinion on shaving... girls and guys.

Are there particular benifits to having any hair on the lady garden or is that a bit of a myth?

The main benefit of pubic hair is protecting the vagina from bacteria and infection. There's even been articles suggesting that removing pubic hair increases the risk of STDs and thrush. Having some hair also reduces irritation to the vulva due to friction. (This next part is not directed at biggerballs, as he didn't say this) It is absolutely okay to express a personal preference towards body hair, but please don't say there is anything dirty or unclean about it! This is a complete myth: there is nothing unclean about pubic hair. All saying this does is shame people.

It also could be considered as a fashionable thing And so tastes could change. Au n aturale is coming back so I beleive . Yes I agree nothing dirty about pubic hair.Obviously it must be kept clean like hair on your head. I think its upto individual couples on how they want to play this and the only way of finding out is that little word called communication .