Clean up

Hi so I want so much to give my wife a cream pie and then clean up . Just not sure how to raise it with her

3 Likes

Hi @Tuck and welcome to the forum.:blush:

I don’t know how helpful you will find this, but I say you just got to go for it ….

Or maybe to test the water if you would rather you could try an app like spicer if you both are up for that sort of thing.
(Mrs)

1 Like

This is something I’ve done recently with mrstoysrus, it’s not something that was planned, but I found it super horny

2 Likes

I to would just go for it, I think you’ll know how she feels about it pretty much straight away I’d have thought. Good luck, hope it goes well for you :crossed_fingers:
And welcome to the forum too :wink:

4 Likes

I would 110% discuss it with her first. If its not expected she might freak out. Depends how open she is.

1 Like

Personally I would say just do it - no doubt she is happy for you to cum inside and then after you cum give her oral pleasure while you clean up

Yo me it’s a win win

7 Likes

Id just go for it… Ive never done that before… Thanks for putting that one in my head. Gonna do it next time. :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

I would just go for it, saves it from running down the inside of her thighs when she gets up.

If she sees it as a ‘Ew’ moment, then it won’t be repeated, but at least you will both have tried it and know where you stand.

3 Likes

I am also in the camp of just do it in the heat of passion . As long as she enjoys oral normally . We all are quite open to new things when we are in the throes of passion . Might I add women in my life have been enjoying me licking them clean for way over four decades , me too .

1 Like

Just ask…

This is one of my wifes fantasies and we are going to give it a try one day, the issue she is has is that normally by the time Ive cum in her she has had multiples and is too sensitive for oral.

Just discuss things with her and get her thoughts 1st.

1 Like

I’m sure she won’t mind - just ask - I’m sure she will not mind and also she gets a cheeky bit if oral at the same time

“hey I want to give you a cream pie and then clean up”

having open communication on sex goes a long way. If you guys aren’t used to that type of conversations it might be awkward at first, but honestly I recommend open conversations like that about sex.

First time I cleaned up my wife I just did it. She was still super horny after I came PIV and wanted more so I just went down on her. That said I had already tasted myself on her after her kissing me after BJ’s.

My wife has always had the philosophy of, if I want her to swallow or me cum in her mouth I should be willing reciprocate. Honestly it was just never an issue for us.

I say just go for it, but if you feel she may freak out then talk about it first.

1 Like

I cooked dinner then nodded off. Was knackered after a day in the park with the grand kids. So it will have to wait till tomoz now coz she went to sleeps… I really want to know if I can eat the pie. Nothing ventured nothing gained. Carpe dium !!!

Just do it then share it with her ! Thats what would be on my mind sharing is caring after all ! :rofl:

1 Like

@Lord_Lady_Kink
Couldn’t… was going to… then cum and lost all intimate feeling.

It’s easier to ask for forgiveness than it is permission :grimacing::joy: