Cleaning before oral

Does anyone (ladies?) have any suggestions on soaps that they like to use on their partners before oral sex?

Would like something that is either a neutral or gentle smell and does not taste horrible. We found out last week that we both love the smell of the intimate organic coconut and lemon grass so something like that would be ideal as long as the taste for her is okay (I don't mind her tasting 'natural' so this is really for her).

We don't have anything specific which we use only before oral sex. My partner uses "Simple" soap. He has sensitive skin and it's good for that, and I prefer unfragranced cleansing products on him, so it's good for that.

Hope that helped. :)

I like the demon soap from Lush. It's very minty! And karma soap of course and Lemslip all from Lush.

SG69 x

Plain water works fine for my hubby but I really like the scent of him when he's aroused and slightly sweaty around his testicles, all musky and manly and I can't help licking and nuzzling them. I use very lightly scented face wipes on my bits, never soap or shower gel, hubby likes the very mentholly lynx shower gel on his bits !

Although I love the smell of him in his natural state, lime cologne "does things" to me and I could just sit and sniff him, I love any citrussy lime or lemon scents for me too.

The odd baby wipe does for us!

We shower every morning... and before bed I use a baby wipe too but thats for my own confidence...

I love the smell of him all natural and with a days wear.... you just cant beat the feeling of licking his balls then shaft while its soft from bottom to top... lingering a while before gtting to the top... by that time its almost rock hard within a minute !! mmmmm

god im so in love with every inch of him !! :)

GypsyLee wrote:

god im so in love with every inch of him !! :)

Thats always a good thing ;) x x x

Hiya, l happen to be a bit of a soap freak, it's the smell thingy !!!! Soap Company Keswick Cumbria have some great flavours, oops sorry l mean scents!!

Patchouli a fave but not for oral,

TB

Regular oral sex keeps it cleaner for longer! Honestly, spit is fantastic at keeping it tasty and clean! If my fella masterbates before bed I tend to suck him clean after just to make sure he's clean enough for his blowjob the next day :P

AdnaW wrote:

Regular oral sex keeps it cleaner for longer! Honestly, spit is fantastic at keeping it tasty and clean! If my fella masterbates before bed I tend to suck him clean after just to make sure he's clean enough for his blowjob the next day :P

You just like sucking it really! Any excuse!

WandA wrote:

AdnaW wrote:

You just like sucking it really! Any excuse!

hey, she is only human!!! sucking is great!! x

busted...

Nice to know youe normal then AdnaW!

soap and a good shave lol ... oh and if its a special occasion a dab of issey myake shower gel or if she is lucky lol

jav_ski wrote:

soap and a good shave lol ... oh and if its a special occasion a dab of issey myake shower gel or if she is lucky lol

mmmm. sexy! x

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

mmmm. sexy! x

cheers poppy ya gotta do ya best if ya want the appreciation if ya caych my drift External Media

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

mmmm. sexy! x

cheers poppy ya gotta do ya best if ya want the appreciation if ya caych my drift External Media

oh yeah!! i wish i had that much done for me!! x

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

mmmm. sexy! x

honestly ..the OH has made it quite clear that mr jav does not get the required attention he deserves if there is even an inkling that she erm will have to wrinkle her nose ... so as a matter of course if ya practice a regime evertime ya shower then ya prepared for say any suprises .. for example erm when ya driving if ya catch my drift lol

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

mmmm. sexy! x

honestly ..the OH has made it quite clear that mr jav does not get the required attention he deserves if there is even an inkling that she erm will have to wrinkle her nose ... so as a matter of course if ya practice a regime evertime ya shower then ya prepared for say any suprises .. for example erm when ya driving if ya catch my drift lol

awww. i dont drive myself but i am a big fan of giving a blowjob to a guy that is driving!! x

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

poppy904 wrote:

jav_ski wrote:

mmmm. sexy! x

awww. i dont drive myself but i am a big fan of giving a blowjob to a guy that is driving!! x

**jav** gets in the car where did you say you lived again poppy? lol