Thoughts on being completely clean before sex?

This is a bit of an odd one and i’ll try not to be too graphic, but I prefer my partner’s p*ssy in the evening when she hasn’t showered in the morning as it’s got more of a natural smell/taste (apologies again if that’s TMI).

Do you prefer your partner’s penis or vagina a little more natural… i.e. unwashed for that day but not necessarily dirty, or do you prefer completely clean with no smell/taste?

9 Likes

I personally prefer clean, especially if I will be giving him oral. Hubby usually freshens up quickly if he senses sexy times are coming!

Not sure of his views though, I usually freshen up a bit but he has never sent me to clean up purposely :thinking:

4 Likes

I don’t have any issues with my missus…i’ll take her however she comes…but like @WelshDragonette she tends to be pretty clean and fresh most of the time anyway.

However if I would want any chance of any oral sex for me then i’d 100% go and shower and get clean…pretty sure most women would prefer that…us guys can be a bit stinky!

5 Likes

Pretty much to same as everyone else… I like hubby clean. It doesn’t have to be straight out of the shower and into the bedroom but as he is a bigger built guy and does a lot of walking and lifting as a job he tends to be very sweaty when he comes in from work so a freshen up is always appreciated.
I tend to make sure i freshen up, even if it’s just with wipes. I’m also a bigger lady so can naturally get sweaty so as much as he’s never asked me to go and freshen up it makes me feel better.

1 Like

Pretty much the same as everyone else too. If it’s a planned session he’ll have a shower, hubby work’s on the skips, so he’s pretty much dirty, sweaty and abit smelly too lol so when he gets in he jumps straight in shower, and also he feels uncomfortable having sex when he’s like that too and when I give him a bj he’s self-conscious and won’t be able to relax and enjoy it, and I’m a big girl anyway and I’m pretty much the same, self-conscious about it and when clean I can relax and enjoy it and not worry. Sometimes before he’s had a shower after work the urge has got the better of me, and I’ll give him a bj and sex follows, and in the mornings before he goes to I’ll give him a bj (it’s not that bad in the morning lol) the urge gets the better of him sometimes too, hot sweaty sex :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

Great question. I don’t mind if he isn’t squeaky clean out the shower. I do draw the line if he has been sea swimming or surfing and hasn’t showered yet.

2 Likes

I have to agree that unwashed (not dirty) is a great turn on for me, clean is good but fragrant awesome.

1 Like

I try to hold off oral in the morning till after my partner has showered. Sweaty-penis-ass smell just isn’t that appetising first thing in the morning, but any other time I don’t mind

2 Likes

After a hot day on the beach I try to get her before the shower I personally prefer her like that, just my opinion

1 Like

Prefer freshly showered. Just love that soapy smell :heart_eyes:

At the minute I’m loving that my partner has no sense of smell haha, it makes me much less self conscious about these things. Am a fan of morning sex but probably wouldn’t give or receive oral unless we’d showered recently. That being said, me after a couple of glasses of wine is less picky.

9 Likes

@hornyat50, a fellow unwashed lover :+1:

Are you a guy or girl just out of curiosity; I’m wondering if it’s just a guy’s thing?

1 Like

Prefer a fairly fresh pussy to eat . However in my body building days I had a few girlfriend workout partners where we were overcome during an at home workout where we were sweaty and just had our way with each other that was super hot .

3 Likes

In general I prefer clean and fresh but the one exception is post workout. I’m not talking sweaty and smelly and horrible but immediately post her coming in off her bike. Fresh sweat if that makes sense, not sweat that’s hours old and sticky and smelly.

We had a great session last weekend when she’d been out on her bike and came home in her lycra trousers and sports bra (love the way it holds her boobs)! I had a good lick of her and loved it.

4 Likes

I prefer my wife to be clean and she feels more at ease after a shower but I quite like going down on her after sporting activities.

2 Likes

I don’t really mind, honestly. As long as it’s not covered in urine/faeces I’m fine with it.

3 Likes

I think like most here, I like him to be nice and clean. He’ll take me however and he likes me to be a bit manky down there at times. He’s weird!

5 Likes

It’s the pheromones! I go a bit stupid for a sweaty armpit at times :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hi very much a guy​:+1:

1 Like

Defo needs to be clean fresh for me as I have a thing about germs and stuff :see_no_evil:

2 Likes