Good sex toy cleaners?

Hi sorry if I thread has been made about this before but I'm tired and lazy and can't be bothered to try and figuare out how to search for any previous threads.

SOOOO I'm looking for a good sex toy cleaner on Lovehoney which isn't expensive (as I don't use my toys THAT much).

Sooo any good ones that are recommended? I did have a look around but feel a bit puzzled as to what I could/should get.

Thanks! =D

xxx

It took 5 seconds:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/anal-sex-toys/215284-the-smell-of-sht/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sexual-health/19476-sex-toy-cleaner/

I use a cheaper brand from ebay, works well.

Some great threads by MM there. A search is likely to yield something more quickly than waiting for our replies.

Thanks hun. =) I can't remember how to do the search function and wanted a sorta quick reply.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1013 I was looking into getting this one but a lot of members say soap and water is what they do and that's what I do now anyways and I haven't had a problem to date. =)

Little Lady wrote:

Thanks hun. =) I can't remember how to do the search function and wanted a sorta quick reply.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=1013 I was looking into getting this one but a lot of members say soap and water is what they do and that's what I do now anyways and I haven't had a problem to date. =)

I use soap and water and this as a back up. You have to be careful with soap as some can irritate.

Cleaners are antibacterial and kind to delicate parts.
It also lasts for ages and you have that extra safeness.

WandA wrote:

Some great threads by MM there. A search is likely to yield something more quickly than waiting for our replies.

Thanks WandA, I learnt from the best External Media

Wb btw LL hun.... not seen you about for a while......

Also u can never be too careful with sex toys, they can develop and carry thrush and other nasties that maybe soap and water are not always going to clean.

Xxx

It does also depend on the toy. Glass can be sterilised much easier than a material that is jelly like or rubber. I think most of our toys are silicone and fairly easy to clean so it's usually soap and water or babywipes.

I personally use wet wipes to clean mine, then every now and then I give them a wash with the LH cleaner.

Ecksvie wrote:

I personally use wet wipes to clean mine, then every now and then I give them a wash with the LH cleaner.

This is us exactly! WandA says we wash 'em with soap and water - but we don't do that as often as we ought to (I don't really use insertables though so that's part of the reason) - just a quick wipe with a Simple sensitive baby wipe and wash every so often with soap and water. I generally *keep* all my toys in a clean state - I'm usually pretty clean when I use them since I always baby wipe or shower before bed and they get kept in their pouches/bags etc. and I don't like to let my OCD get out of control so I try not to think about it too much.

Adx

Alicia D'amore wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

This is us exactly! WandA says we wash 'em with soap and water - but we don't do that as often as we ought to (I don't really use insertables though so that's part of the reason) - just a quick wipe with a Simple sensitive baby wipe and wash every so often with soap and water. I generally *keep* all my toys in a clean state - I'm usually pretty clean when I use them since I always baby wipe or shower before bed and they get kept in their pouches/bags etc. and I don't like to let my OCD get out of control so I try not to think about it too much.

Adx

I even use the Simple wipes same as you lol! Back when I first got into sex toys I did some research and found there were a load of things the ideal wet wipe should have for cleaning sex toys. I cant remember what they were now (I know pH balanced and fragrance free were two of them), but the Simple brand ones had them all.

Plus they're cheap in Home Bargains quid for 80 wipes.

Adx