Cleaning tips

So I just got a vibrating butt plug(love it) and enema hose attachments
How would u guys clean them?

1 Like

Anti bacterial soap and warm water have always worked for 99% of my toys!

1 Like

Soap and warm water, then use an antibacterial toy cleaner as supplied by LH.

1 Like

Dettol wipes for immediately after use (we have a pack in our clean-up drawer), then AB soap and water once we’ve got our energy back :wink:

I use just warm soapy water to soak and then dry

I use anti bac soap and then a spritz of LH toy cleaner. The ‘Fresh’ toy cleaner isn’t anti bac, on only anti bac toy cleaner that LH sells is for fleshlights.

For the hose attachment I’d let the water run through it and probably give it a dettol bath and then run it through with water again. Then hang to dry. Possibly run a pipe cleaner through if there are any ridges inside and to make sure its getting dried properly.

1 Like

Totally agree with @JoCat 's advice for your toy @Wildcatevdog and (to @JoCat ) yet another reason why Lovehoney need to restock the System JO foaming cleaner which is antibac and which I’ll have to buy elsewhere if Lovehoney don’t bring it back as it’s so much better than the others!!!

1 Like

Jo’s just do everything better! Its still in my saved items, waiting for the day it comes back!

1 Like

This is a reason I give extra points when reviewing an item.

How easy to clean?
How long does it take to dry?
What does it look like when drying?

I think all this helps. If you buy the LH Rose, this will look better on the side while drying, rather than the lifelike dildo.
If you have Parents, kids or others living with you, it can be difficult to give a good clean and dry, so it comes quite high in my expectations now.

I also do warm water, then ‘Fresh’ spray from LH, which works very well for us.