Cleaver clip

So I have just unwrapped my first garter belt with a pair of stockings. I've not had one before but think they look so nice so brought this one http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=20647 as it was on offer with two pairs of stockings.

Ill admit that it's taken me about five minutes to figure it out but the clip for attaching your stockings to the belt is really clever!!! I was worried it would damage, pierce or snag the lace at the top of the stockings but I don't thing it will. I'm seriously impressed.

Does anyone know if this is how most clips are on other belts or underwear with the option to attach stockings to? I've always been slightly put off before for this reason but I think a few more doors have been opened up for my lingerie options now! Exciting!

I think most of them attach in the same way. All mine have always been the same type if aatachment and I've never had my lace get snagged on them at all x

Brilliant, thanks LadyS I think I will be ordering more!

I've only ever worn stockings with suspender belts and have never had any issues with snagging etc and the clips do hold stockings really securely.