Suspender clips on the iCollection Open-Back Satin and Lace Chemise Set.

I just received the iCollection open-back satin and lace Chemise set today and the suspender clips seem very weak and shallow. Does anyone have any tips on how I could attatch them to my stockings? Thx!

I have a view items where the suspender clips have been poor. Are they removable? Because if the are and you have another item that has better quality ones, then swap them over. X

Unfortunatly they are not removable I'm thinking of sending it back and getting something else as the main reason I got this is because I wanted to try suspenders. Is there any sexy lingerie on here that you could reccomend that has metal clasps and not plastic ones? I'm a size 16/18. Thanks.

I would have to actually go look in my undies drawer to see if any of mine our metal. But I'm out of the house at the minute . There are some plastic ones that are great quality so don't let it put you off buying if you see rubber/plastic clips.
If the clasp is very shallow make sure you wear stockings without the rubber hold up in them. The thinner the material the easier it should fit in x

Kiss Me Deadly make top quality suspender belts with metal clasps - I have several items from them, they're so figure flattering (I'm a size 16/18 myself and wear a KMD size Large) and they've lasted years with very little sign of wear. I can't recommend them enough, especially the Vargas Longline Girdle.

They are quite pricey though and unfortunately Lovehoney appear to be discontinuing stocking the brand :/ (they were one of the cheapest stockists aswell). Try Joanna's Wardrobe, they stock KMD and a lot of other retro style independent lingerie brands that all use metal suspender clasps :)