Click and Collect to Post Office

Hi all,

OK, I think I may have found a website bug...

I usually use the click and collect (deliver to post office) option but on this purchase found the option was missing. Thought it was odd so used the live chat and spoke to Emma who assured me it was still and option and if required she could amend my order once it was placed with a usual delivery address. I'm somewhat nervous about setting a delivery to my home address even if I've been promised it would be amended so thanked her and went back to my order to see if I was just missing the button.

My findings:

1) If I add just one item to my basket theres a good chance 'deliver to nearest post office' will be available.
2) As I add more items that option just disappears. It doesn't seem to matter which items are in the basket - I've gone through and removed one at a time and added one at a time. It seems to come available randomly and disappear randomly (but is never available with my full basket ggrrr)
3) I'm selecting pay with credit card
4) I've tried with Safari, Chrome and Bing.
5) I've tried with incognito/in-private browsing and without.

Anyone else experienced this and does anyone know a workaround?

how many items are you adding? Ive never had a problem ordering upto 5-6 items in one order. Also are you orderign any large bulky items? usually these (which then tend to be more expensive) go by courier and not Royal Mail

Mention this on the glitches thread so the tech team can look into it :)

Never had that problem before.

Here is a link to the glitches thread. Mention it there so lovehoney staff can spot it.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/inside-lovehoney/1545955-lovehoney-glitches-2017/

Hello 

I am sorry to hear you are having some issues with this, I can see it is still very much an option. Customer care will be able to change delivery address on Live chat if you place it whilst talking to them ( We have a small window to change details but it can be done) 

The glitches thread is the best place for this but there are some checks we can do before you post there. 

Are you using special delivery? 

Is it a large order ? 

Thanks 

Hi Leanne,

Thanks for your help :)

I know your live help can make the change for me - the lady I was speaking to was very helpful - but I am really loathe to even temporarily put my usual delivery address just in case anything should go wrong.

Are you using special delivery? - Yep, I believe it was the default delivery option

Is it a large order ? - 10 items, approximatly £60 (yep, I abused all your offers!). I would imagine the whole order would fit in one of your standard shoebox type shippers.

Thanks again.

LittleOleMe wrote:

Are you using special delivery? - Yep, I believe it was the default delivery option

Ah ok this is where the issue is then as Post Offices will not accept special delivery orders - Sorry. 

We are currently offering default special delivery for orders over £50.

So sorry it won't allow it to change it to a tracked service, it is something we can do on our end though via Live chat or alternatvely split the order to select another dleivery option. 

Please speak to Live Chat if you wish to amend your delivery services they will be able to do this as soon as the order is made. 

Apologies for the inconvience during this Valetine's promotion 

Thanks Leanne! I'll try re-ordering tonight. It was nothing Valentines specific so timing isn't so much of an issue.

Thanks again for all your help! :)