Post office collect.

Has anyone else noticed you can now collect your items from the post office. To me it's not a problem having them delivered to my home address. Have seen it a lot on the forums about other people not wanting some stuff deliverd to there home address. Think this is another great service lovehoney provide and shows how much they listen to there customers.

Hey bondagegod

I'm really pleased this service is useful for you!

For those who want more info, check out our help page here!

I'd love to use this service as I work all day and am never home for the post but I work right across from a post office but unfortunately it never comes up as an option for me when I'm checking out. :(

This would of been perfect when i lived in a shared house! It may also be handy as my nearest collection office for parcels is in the city center, which is pretty annoying when i miss parcels.

X

Lorah13 wrote:

I'd love to use this service as I work all day and am never home for the post but I work right across from a post office but unfortunately it never comes up as an option for me when I'm checking out. :(

It's never come up as an option for me either :/ Unless I just missed it, I'll check out the help page!

I use the 'leave my parcel in a safe place if I'm not at home option' but this would be ideal also ! and no, I wasn't aware of it . . . . .but I am now !!

Just be aware if you pay with PayPal, the option wont show up, this is due to PP can only send to the address on your account :-) xx

Ah thanks paige, this would be why it doesn't work for me, at least I now know I wasn't being stupid haha!

I used the post office delivery service and it was every bit as good as delivering to my home address.

yes, i have used this on and off and will be making more use of it too. It is a grea idea and so convenient when Im not going to be home, knowing I can just pick it up on the way home as I drive right past the post office.