Clone A Willy Kits

End product even.

Ive been looking at these kits for a while and i soo want to get one jsut need to see what my boyfriend thinks first!!!

Get one as a surprise for him.

He'll be more than flattered that you're so pleased with his cock that you want a copy for when he's not around.

Only advice is, both of you need to make it. There's a lot going on.

I just watched the "how to" video

I nearly died laughing... it was the part where she was "vigorously mixing the batter" (semi-naked of course) that really got me, though

Ok, I need to ask this:

What's the diameter of the moulding tube?

Christ I should remember.

I'd guesstimate about 3 inches across. More than enough unless your man is some sort of wide boy with an elephants leg for a willy.

Well, see, here's my issue...

a) He is "wider than average", by quite a long way (not quite 3" mind you... but... uh... ***deletes***... ok... too much detail!)

and

b) He's got a bit of a bend in it as well!

ok my clone a willy is only 2" wide for the tubing....dunno what to do about bendy willies tho...!

i have a kit, havent used it yet though. Maybe i will soon. Get a batch done and give them out as personalized xmas presents!

or give one to my boss when i quit, tell him to go ..... you get the idea!

haha!!!! you should set up your own line in vibrators! perhaps you could include a little personalised stand and plaque with the bosses name on it! tee hee!

only 2" wide for the tubing?

Crumbs... couldn't even get His willy in there without the bend!

Though, I guess I could just make my own tube up... *thinks*

using something else as the tube should be fine. Just need to find a tube big enough for him and leak proof. Though if he is that big you may want to get 2 kits. You might need extra of the filling compound to make the actual vibe.

i was gonna say exactly that! you need to get enough of the mixture stuff but you can use any large enough tubing to make the mould. Perhaps maybe a modified robinsons juice bottle? would that be big enough for Himself??

if it isnt i think he rivals horse in the endowment department!!! lucky sob

*ponders* now that would be an awesome vibe to get hold of a copy of - Himself, not a horse.........ewww!

Clone-a-beastilaity isn't on the market yet. Here anyway! lol

I'm betting that as long as he isn't thicker than 3" or the bend isn't a full 90 degree angle you'd be fine with the kit. (and if it's a really pronounced bend he probably should get it checked out- there's a condition where the penis actually becomes unusable and thats one of the first signs. 'Girls guide to 21st century sex' has some really scary stuff lol).

hahah brilliant crayola!!! im definitely NOT into bestiality thats for sure!

wizadora - a robinson's juice bottle would be perfect! But yeah, I'd probably need more "material" too. Damn this is going to get expensive.

Mirador - not quite a horse, but getting close! Actually, it's not massively above average on the length front, but girth~wise... *ahem*

crayola - I saw that episode too! And no, He doesn't "bend" that much. However, I was just wondering whether that along with His "above average" girth would present a problem with the kit - I was just showing off, I promise!!

hahaha oh the imagery of this all is great! tbh his_rabbit, you'd be better off buying the "material" in bulk at this rate! cos you dont need 2 vibrating units.....

ooooh brainwave! i read somewhere you can buy extra material from the manufacturers in case you fuck up making the mould first time round....so, i theory you only need to buy one kit to get the vibrating unit and the first lot of moulding stuff, then get more direct from the manufacturer to top it up! also i think you can colour it! lime green anyone?

Liking the brainwave!

Ok, so... if I'm not going to use the tube thingy and I don't need 2 vibrating units, how about I just get one of these:

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=166 (or the like)

And then buy the materials on their own from the manufacturer?

Gotta be the cheaper way of doing it!

Ok, I'm feeling a little embarrassed (or at the very least, self-conscious) now, have I divulged too much?