Clone a willy vibrator

Hello everyone, I am interested in buying a clone a willy vibrator kit to clone my mans willy haha... just wondered if any of you have ever bought one and if they are easy to use etc. Be grateful of any feedback. Thanks in advance x

There have been a few threads on the Clone over the years and the gist is it is difficult to get a good representation without imperfections.

I ended up using plaster of paris instead of the supplied which I could then fill in any bubble marks with more PoP and then made a mold using latex. Then you have a bubble free mold (that can be reused) to put the supplied mix in and pop the vibrator in.

I made mine as a present but other threads cover the fun of doing it together (but it is a bit messy)

They are not the easiest to make, he has to be ready to insert into the mixture before it starts to set, the mixture is warm but won’t hurt, and as mentioned above, they don’t end up smooth like a bought toy but can still be used. Also they are a lot firmer than a bought toy. Some tips if you go ahead with it for the fun factor: Buy some extra plaster mix as you don’t want a failed attempt and have to wait for another delivery. Help him be ready for time of insertion, Consider the clone-a-pussy and do it together so you both have some fun when making it.

They are not the easiest to make on the first attempt. Watch the videos on how to make them before starting, I’d also recommend that your partner shaves beforehand and maybe wears a cock ring so that he can stay hard during the process. X