Closure

Hey, remember a few weeks ago, that young lady was talking about doing something sexy for the sixty-odd year old that she lives with and everyone was like 'Whoa! Is this dude related to you?'?

Or that guy who was going to ask his wife is she'd cheated on him when she came home from a party in the wee hours and immediately had a shower?

I want to know what happened there. I don't post that much but I do wonder.

That's one of the problems with forums. People post about a problem, get some advice and then never update, so no-one knows what happened.

Too true. Well in case anyone is curious (which they probably aren't)- I'm STILL waiting to see my man- although it's a lot closer than when I first moaned about it on here!!!

I'm still waiting to hear if masturbating whilst sat on a leather sofa can cause injury or not.

MrsMuffin wrote:

I'm still waiting to hear if masturbating whilst sat on a leather sofa can cause injury or not.

I heard it can. if that helps. I can't remember the outcome. I think you get up getting the sofa pregnant.

kitty x

BDSM-curious wrote:

MrsMuffin wrote:

I heard it can. if that helps. I can't remember the outcome. I think you get up getting the sofa pregnant.

kitty x

Bahahahha!

On the contrary Nicole, I've reached a suprising point of what I can only describe as 'chipper zen' with regards to my ludicrous love-life. I think LH may have played a significant role in my achieving this though!!!

What about the barbie doll woman, did she end up in a+e?

"What about the barbie doll woman, did she end up in a+e?"

No Hamleys I think !

j&lxxxx wrote:

What about the barbie doll woman, did she end up in a+e?

I still want to know why she thought legs first was the "right" way round. Madness.

kitty x

This is a kinda funny thread, but somehow I see it edging awfully close to breaking the whole no personal attacks on people rule...

I'm also slightly concerned that if I start a thread asking for help with whatever I'll gain a nickname like 'the barbie doll woman'! XD

Personal attacks? You think? That wasn't my intention at all.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

Personal attacks? You think? That wasn't my intention at all.

Nono I realise that wasn't your intention, that's not what I meant. It just seems like it could descend from speculation into making fun of previous posters. I do also wonder if people have their issues resolved but I guess no news is good news? On the logic that they'd ask for more help if they needed it. Doubt we'll ever know!

Oh, I get you. Yeah, you might have a point there. Maybe we should assume the best.

I'm being slightly hypocritical anyway, in that I've walked away from threads I've created. Fortunately I don't think any of my questions were interesting enough that people might wonder later. :p

Lovebirds_x wrote:

This is a kinda funny thread, but somehow I see it edging awfully close to breaking the whole no personal attacks on people rule...

I'm also slightly concerned that if I start a thread asking for help with whatever I'll gain a nickname like 'the barbie doll woman'! XD

Sorry no offence intended, it was just my way of refering to that thread, maybe I should have said thread instead of woman.

Anyway I wonder if she tried it, and if she did I hope it went well, and she's ok, and didn't need a+e

Got to say it would be nice to know sometimes if people just said "Hi" again and said what had happened if anything and that things were good.

I suppose it's only human nature to want to know what the ending is, It's like cliff hangers in films etc.

I did ask on this one.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/lingerie-and-clothing/1087099-i-need-some-advice-from-older-men/page-8/#newpost

Humans, a nosey lot really aren't we :P

I would rather call it curiosity and surely that's how we evolve.

DreamOfTheEndless wrote:

I'm being slightly hypocritical anyway, in that I've walked away from threads I've created. Fortunately I don't think any of my questions were interesting enough that people might wonder later. :p

I also have walked away from my own threads (although my computer broke so does that count?) Anyway, mine also were never really interesting.

I did one because I have no sex drive and was looking for idea's / advice on getting it back.... If anyone was wondering about my thread, I still have no sex drive :/ x