So my sister knows about my toys.

I've been having a really lazy morning in bed as it's my day off. My sister just walked in and stayed talking to me for about 10 minutes, all fine, I wasn't diong anything. After she left, I noticed one of my vibes sticking out from its storage pouch right next to my pillow. Uh.

Theres no way it could be disguised, but lukily we're very close so I'm not too embarrassed. Still a bit cringey though! Think I'll be a bit more careful in future!

Opppss maybe she just smiled. Its not a crime to have a toy its a joy : ) she may have some too x

could be worse, my mum opened up one of the boxes from LH (as shes nosey)

explaining why her 21 year old son has dildos, thee hardest convo ever

Sorry WeeSte I just LOL I would of died

Ouch WeeSteve, think I would have to have left the country

xrd_man wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

It gets worse though, cause my mum now knows what the LH packaging looks like she knows what it is when i get stuff deleiverd, i get stuff when shes at work but ppl have sent me pressies when my mums in :|

she still doesnt beleive in straight shes of the opinon anal = gay

WeeSteve wrote:

xrd_man wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

It gets worse though, cause my mum now knows what the LH packaging looks like she knows what it is when i get stuff deleiverd, i get stuff when shes at work but ppl have sent me pressies when my mums in :|

lol the joys of living with the folks huh lol. I still deny that they know about me masturbating. But I think I'm just living in denial. Considering the amount that i play, surely they know :-(

Ligeresx wrote:

WeeSteve wrote:

xrd_man wrote:

KinkyFuckery wrote:

lol the joys of living with the folks huh lol. I still deny that they know about me masturbating. But I think I'm just living in denial. Considering the amount that i play, surely they know :-(

Considering that essentially every human being alive masturbates, they'd be fairly naive to think you don't.

I'm of the opinion that snoopers -- whether they be sisters, parents or housemates -- have zero right to be shocked when they find something they don't like. If you don't want to know someone's secret habits, don't snoop!

Ah me mam walked in the other day and asked if I had a charger..opened the drawer where the charger was and forgot I had put the box to my glass dildo in there..I think I just managed to shut it in time before she saw the 'orgasmic glass dildo' written in big letters across the box ha!

TTurtle wrote:

Ah me mam walked in the other day and asked if I had a charger..opened the drawer where the charger was and forgot I had put the box to my glass dildo in there..I think I just managed to shut it in time before she saw the 'orgasmic glass dildo' written in big letters across the box ha!

Trying hard not too laugh ..... Failed :-(

TTurtle wrote:

I am so sorry I just LOL I am so glad I dont live my my parents however I do have a cleaner who happens to be a close mate so I have to tidy up everyday

I wouldn't worry about it. My daughter knows about stuff I've got.

If I ever stay over at my OH's I take an overnight bag with some 'items' in. Nobody would ever look inside it or knows what's in it but as I'm leaving she always says (loudly for comedy purposes) " Dad! Don't forget your bag of weird stuff!" At which point her, her bloke and my lad fall about laughing.

Bitch! :)

SG

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

If I ever stay over at my OH's I take an overnight bag with some 'items' in. Nobody would ever look inside it or knows what's in it but as I'm leaving she always says (loudly for comedy purposes) " Dad! Don't forget your bag of weird stuff!" At which point her, her bloke and my lad fall about laughing.

SG

This is both disturbing and brilliant

xrd_man wrote:

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

SG

This is both disturbing and brilliant

oopppppss

I totally agree.

She is a smart arse.

SG

i think everyone knows i have a few toys, we publicly display our straight jacket on the wall with a buttplug fox tail hanging from it, it does confuse and at some points scare people hen they come over to the house, but then again we do have a few people come over and instantly are bothered with any of it, infact most of them want to try on the jacket and see if they can get out of it lol. fun times putting friends in a straight jacket and leaving them there for a while lol.

In all honesty mostly everyone at some point in their life has either had a 'toy' or has wanted one, and their is always the joy of knowing if a younger child finds it they wont have a clue what it is or does so you dont have to worry about it.

"yeah and if you wanna try our straight jacket. . .you gotta try the tail too!"

:)

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

"yeah and if you wanna try our straight jacket. . .you gotta try the tail too!"

:)

haha naa thats a special toy not for everyone to try out lol

Im lucky no one has ever seen ours! x

i have a bad habbit of not putting any of my toys away. I live in halls at uni so not the end of the world if somebody sees them. most of my friends are more likely to be curious than anything, but i have had a few instances with unannounced visitors to my room, and i've had to casually throw a blanket/pillow/jumper over my collection to save the blushes. :P