What do you wear for sex?

Just wondering if any of the men here wear lingerie/stockings etc during sex? Does your OH like it? How did you bring the subject up the first time you dressed up? Did you tell your OH before you did it the first time or just appear in the bedroom dressed up?

my b/f wears my knickers for when we have fun

turns me on the feel of them next to me

I wear Adam's costume but I like my girlfriend with sexy lingerie, it turns me on really bad

i like a guy in a dress

Usually just my birthday suit, but if i'm well prepared then I may well corset up =)

I frequently dress up, love nice lingerie.

My partner is always just naked (not that thats a problem for me lol)

I can't say i've ever thought about him dressing up but if he wanted to i'd definately be open to it although i couldn't say whether i'd find it a major turn on for me until i'd seen it (not something that gets me going thinking about it) but i certainly wouldn't find it a turn of at all cos he's so damn sexy, think he could wear anything

I love to put on sexy lingerie and dress up for my oh ,xx

Just the birthday suit

not a lot as a rule, but have been known to keep my uniform on from time to time, the OH says it's the shiney boots,,,,

I have to say she has some lovely outfits, and she looks amazing in or out of them....

I love it when my OH wears a 3 piece suit, not that it normally stays on for long. But half the fun is taking it off!

We have spoken about dress up fanatasys and on occasion he has been known to wear my underwear or ive bought a bigger size so he can. It's not something I find a huge turn on but he does and we work together on that.

It's all about discussion, being open with one another and trying newthings, even if it's slowly at first.

I don't wear any clothes during sex, but my girlfriend usually does. Sometimes I buy her lingerie/stockings and just leave it in the bathroom at some visible place. When she finds it she knows what is on my mind. I love the smile on her face when she finds the present.

I always wear bra and pants under my nightshirt in bed, so when we have sex, either of us might be naked, in lingerie, or in lingerie with some sort of nightie on top. All depends on time, temperature and a hundred other thingd I can't explain.

I prefer to have a bra on as my nipples are a bit sensitive; this way I last longer. Mrs P. never aske me to put a bra on but sometimes she likes it to come off, so it seems best to start with it on. I like her ot hve er bra on, but sometimes she doesn't have it on or takes it off when we start.

So, bottom line (fnaar, fnaar) is that we do it all ways

Love love love the feel of bare skin so as little as possible for both. I don't mind wearing stockings though if it does something for my partner.

I like being in a nice bra and knicker set and OH taking me out of it as love being naked next to each other

I mostly go to bed in my partners T-shirt and boxers so that is usually what I am wearing lol. Once sex begins...naked all the way, I very rarely wear a bra, these puppies swing free, so I guess during sex I am mostly naked yeh....

Except for those times I am wearing a strap on, or a butt plug, or latex, or a gag and collar....

but I guess that counts as what I put on for sex hehe and those times are reserved for whenever we have any energy left at the end of a day, so its occasional.

I've just discovered Cocksox underwear (sadly not easily available in the UK (Lovehoney take note!). Whenever we're going to get down to the business I wear a pair as they turn her on like (almost) nothing else. And good for a bit of power foreplay too.

Nothing as much fun for me, I have never tried wearing girls clothes for sex. I did get some new olive green David Beckham boxers from H&M and they went down well.

James

I usually wear bra & panties under my nightie, but for special nights stockings and suspenders add the extra ooh to sex. The O.H. does not mind my desire for female lingerie, in fact I get a lot of encouragement in that direction.

myself nothing the wife open crotch thong with platform bra,cupless basque with stockings,if outdoors micro mini skirt with vest top and no underwear.

I'm usually naked, I do like wearing the OH's knickers and once asked could I wear a pair during sex. I really enjoyed it but don't think she was that turned on.
She is normally in knickers and bra, sometimes she wears a basque which really gets me going. I would love her to try a few costumes out for me, but so far she hasn't warmed to the idea.