Cobra Libre Broken?

Hi, just joined this lately.

I've had my Cobra Libre for almost a month now (great toy once you get used to it). However, feeling the need to masturbate last night, I tried turning it on, and realized something wasn't quite right with the way it operated.

Normally when you turn it on, there's a slight vibration, but this time it just makes a whiring sound and no vibration. When I tried raising the settings though, the vibration kicked in, but I noticed something was missing with one of the twin vibrators inside on the maximum settings.

I had already charged this thing to maximum to make sure, but it still did the same thing. Maybe when I washed it the last time I used it, I sort of submerged it in the bathroom tap so I could clean most of the inside out. Sometimes it would turn itself on unintentionally, but it still worked when I did it that way before.

If that's the case, or whatever may have caused this problem, is there anything I can do to return/fix it? I'm not sure there's a warranty with the product or not...

There's a one year returns policy. Check out this page for how to return the product: http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/help/returns-policy/

To me, it sounds like the wire leading to one of the motors has broken off, so you're only getting power from one motor. It also sounds like it's the one which is the only one to vibrate on the lowest settings. When you get to the fifth setting (or so), the second motor kicks in at a different speed. Feels like the motor on the right when the Libre is facing you which is the only one which is creating the vibrations on the lowest speeds.

ok thanks, I've decided to return the item. I need to find a package to deliver it in though, since I got rid of the original box that was shipped...

I found a used Mail Lite H/5 padded bag which I could put it in... do they accept that kind of packaging?

may be best to e mail/phone/ ask in the live chat a member of customer service?

I don't think the packaging really matters as long as it's sturdy enough to survive the journey. Make sure you complete the return bit online so they know to expect your package. Check out the returns and refunds link at the bottom right of the page.