Cobra Libre Charger Problems?

Me sad.External Media Cobra Libra doesn't charge for me probably because the charger is fooked.

No more in stock at the moment so I'm wondering if this is because it's a dodgy batch because Strange Days had the same issue.

Dunno. The full story is like this.

Read instructions - said charge first. so did. Charging seemed fine - lights were on, but were off after say 30 mins. Assumed charged. Tried the Cobra & it worked - 100%. Very nice... Similar experience later. All OK, with Cobra.

Tried PM yesterday & all dead with Cobra. Ah - needs a charge methinks. Put it on charge - lights on, all fine. Left it overnight.

Checked this AM & all dead. No light. Zilch. Would not charge - not lights on Charger. Cobra breifly ran, for a few secs, then died.

Have raised a Return and intended to return both Cobra & Charger. Are you just returning the Charger??

Who to contact, to get final decision??

Yes, understand what you say. Am about 95% sure its a dead charger - the light on the 'wall plug' is Off.

When I first got it everything seemed to work. Seems the overnight soaktest has killed the Charger. Infant Mortality.

Given WandA report, propose to ask LH for their view before posting both Cobra & Charger. Might just wing the Charger back..

Anyone else had this problem with the Corba or other FF product?

A little more info - I have 'snagged' this with LH Customer Care & will report what they say.

No Stock applies to the Charger listed on its own - and to all Cobra's except Red (?).

Am hoping that LH can get me - and WandA - working Chargers somehow, before 10th Jan (when stock is expected).

But... mine did work rather nicely for a while... twice....

Mmmm, might have to test the charger I got with the Delight. If it's a bad batch at least I have a spare from the cobra.

Pixieking wrote:

Mmmm, might have to test the charger I got with the Delight. If it's a bad batch at least I have a spare from the cobra.

Show off *cough*External Media

I have to show something off. Mine was a bugger and seduced me while it still had standards and charged more for it's services. It's brothers are floozies!

Unfortunately I have to be a show off again and say my chargers both seem to be fine. I only put the second one on for a couple of mins (the cobra is locked away so it had to be the delight) but it was lighting up and doing it's thing.

Just an unlucky pair I guess. It's horrible when toys just don't want to work. Luckily, my G-ki has started working fine, but there is that horrible feeling that you're either doing something wrong or you're the one in a million. Hope it gets sorted.

Well... I guess that's why they were 45 quid.

Muhahahaha.

*hides*

I have had a good response from LH customer Care (Matt). Resolution of problem is in hand.

Any similar sufferers should contact LH CC...

I've just contacted them. But I've had a problem with 3 orders so it probably looks like I'm a fussy sod!

You've got me worried about mine now! I've only done the initial charge so far, think i might have to go and try the charger!

I've contacted the LH team, a new one will be out soon. Tar LH!

LH currently don't have stock of the Chargers, I have been told, by LH CC.

Expected '.. in the next few days..'. along with more Cobra's...

Good News..! LH CC have emailed today to say they have Chargers & are sending me one...!

Hooray!! Well done LH!!!

Will report outcome, once new Charger arrives... Watch this space.....

Strange Days wrote:

Good News..! LH CC have emailed today to say they have Chargers & are sending me one...!

Hooray!! Well done LH!!!

Will report outcome, once new Charger arrives... Watch this space.....

No news yet for me. Boo!

Mine's charged and appears to be working alright. I hope it stays alright, because it's going to be a Valentine's present!

My actual msg says that '..a charger..' was back in stock. So.. just 1 then.... Mine!!!

Seems odd, but if it works I don't mind.

Maybe someone sent something back and they can re-use the charger?

Got the replacement Charger today - great srevice from LH!! And it works - the Charger that is...

Cobra remains lifeless, dead,... No lights, nothing. Dead.

Said dead Cobra - and my original Charger (also dead - checked again - definitely dead..) will be posted back to LH tomorrow.

Strange Days wrote:

Got the replacement Charger today - great srevice from LH!! And it works - the Charger that is...

Said dead Cobra - and my original Charger (also dead - checked again - definitely dead..) will be posted back to LH tomorrow.

Oh no External Media

Strange Days wrote:

Sad for you.External Media

Spare charger you say SD...