Cobra Libre Charger Problems?

Err, what spare Charger..? Not that I mentioned.

I have currently 2 Chargers, cos LH CC just sent me another. Me new one lights up. My original doesn't & is dead.

My guess is that my Cobra is faulty & killed the 1st charger. I deliberatly didn't leave the new Charger connected for too long, in case it also got killed.

Am returning my Cobra & my original (dead) Charger to LH tomorrow - might as well send the dead Chrager back in the same box...

If you don't properly test it out with the new charger, how will you have worked out it's the cobra that's faulty? I'd give it a full charge, because it's more likely that the charger was the problem, as you've said yourself the unit worked fine when you used it.

I have no indication of charging - simple. No flashing light on the Cob. No pulsing of the FF logo on the mag plug - just steady (as if fully charged). But Cobra is unresponsive to its controls.

(I do know what a correctly charging Cobra looks like - mine was OK initially - light on Cob flashed, plug logo pulsed.)

LH CC had originally asked me to return both - so thats what I am now doing - as asked.

Its only a toy....

Oh, sorry! I didn't know the Cobra was showing signs of being faulty. It sounded like your problems were just that it wasn't getting a proper charge.

Hope it gets resolved soon.

Strange Days wrote:

I have no indication of charging - simple. No flashing light on the Cob. No pulsing of the FF logo on the mag plug - just steady (as if fully charged). But Cobra is unresponsive to its controls.

(I do know what a correctly charging Cobra looks like - mine was OK initially - light on Cob flashed, plug logo pulsed.)

LH CC had originally asked me to return both - so thats what I am now doing - as asked.

Its only a toy....

Are you sure you have electricity?External Media

Yes, I have Electricity but..... LH still have no stock. Bo hoo!!

Website now showing dates in next week...... Must be on a Slow Boat From China....

I'm all sorted now!

Well, after 1 use it's away until my birthday.

Good luck with that SD!

Strange Days wrote:

Its only a toy....

The FF logo on my charger has never pulsed. It seems to just be on constantly when it's charging, and turns off when not. The light on the actual unit pulses when it's charging, although not sure if it stops when it's finished - I'm not that observant!

Mine all seems to be in working order though.

Well, I am pleased for you both, WandA & Ecksvie. You are both working & sorted!!

My new FF Charger is still working - but has nothing to charge....!!!

Oh for f **ks sake - just checked again - now LH web says no stock of the Cobra itself til 1st Feb... Only last night, it was saying 24th Jan. Grrrrr....

As I bought at the Xmas special rate (£45 - instead of £89-99), a refund is utterly useless to me. I can only wait............ and wait.......... and.........

German quality... hah..!

Strange Days wrote:

Well, I am pleased for you both, WandA & Ecksvie. You are both working & sorted!!

My new FF Charger is still working - but has nothing to charge....!!!

Oh for f **ks sake - just checked again - now LH web says no stock of the Cobra itself til 1st Feb... Only last night, it was saying 24th Jan. Grrrrr....

As I bought at the Xmas special rate (£45 - instead of £89-99), a refund is utterly useless to me. I can only wait............ and wait.......... and.........External Media

German quality... hah..!

I keep wanting to mention it to a German friend, I blame her.

5/6 weeks after purchase! I hope you get it sooner!

WandA wrote:

I'm all sorted now! External Media

Well, after 1 use it's away until my birthday.External Media

Good luck with that SD!

And tell me, are vibrations actually able to get a male off? If so how does it compare to a Fleshlight, tenga or other sleeve in both duration to reach climax and intensity of said climax?

Muz333 wrote:

WandA wrote:

I'm all sorted now! External Media

Well, after 1 use it's away until my birthday.External Media

Good luck with that SD!

And tell me, are vibrations actually able to get a male off? If so how does it compare to a Fleshlight, tenga or other sleeve in both duration to reach climax and intensity of said climax?

It does its job a bit too well, it wasn't a great orgasm and left me vibe'd in the whole area but it got me close very quickly. It does work by vibrating the whole tip but only some shaft but you're surrounded 360 so that is good.

I got close pretty quick but it lacks the pleasurable sensation (obviously) of sliding along something or of heat. In that respect it's a functional piece but the vibe settings are specific for cocks and work really well and do make up for that in some respect. It has two motors and the settings appear to mean you always have at least one vibe switched on so I liked most of the settings.

I was only allowed one use before my birthdayExternal Media I don't really have that much to add.

Hmm, interesting, I'll maybe look into it at some point then, thanks for the info. :)

When you use it, do you actually wank with it, or do you just keep it still and enjoy the vibrations?

Ecksvie wrote:

When you use it, do you actually wank with it, or do you just keep it still and enjoy the vibrations?

Just 'sit' you can have a little jiggle but no too much, it fits fairly comfortably because of a soft hump on the inside. You can of course turn it around and feel that hump on the other side but it's not big enough to actually penetrate it. I think it's 3 inches deep?

Ah, this might work rather well then. When I buy my OH a toy I like to use it on him before he takes it home but I'm not very good at it - the other strokers are all floppy and I have difficulty getting them on his cock because I'm scared I'm going to hurt him. This one does look easier to get on, even better if I don't really have to move it.

Will probably have to go easier on the vibe settings though. When I vibe myself, I tend to just whack it up to maximum. Must take time to work my way through this one. The strongest setting does seem incredibly strong.

I don't find the orgasm from the cobra to be mindblowng either really, but I love getting there with it. If you vary it and switch up and down it's amazing. I don't actually mind not having a huge orgasm with it because it's not what the toy is about for me. It's the variety I like. If I want something thrusty and tight i'll use a stroker, if I want something buzzy and different i'll use the cobra. =)

I'm not entirely sure how it would go as a couples thing. I think you'd have to be fairly dedicated to using it. It's really hard to use the controls if you aren't looking at it.

Pixieking wrote:

I don't find the orgasm from the cobra to be mindblowng either really, but I love getting there with it. If you vary it and switch up and down it's amazing. I don't actually mind not having a huge orgasm with it because it's not what the toy is about for me. It's the variety I like. If I want something thrusty and tight i'll use a stroker, if I want something buzzy and different i'll use the cobra. =)

I'm not entirely sure how it would go as a couples thing. I think you'd have to be fairly dedicated to using it. It's really hard to use the controls if you aren't looking at it.

Yeah, I noticed that when I was playing around with it. I dont know what it is with luxury toys thinking they have to have these touch sensors all the time. Buttons would do!

Email today from LH CC.

Replacement Cobra is in the post....!!

Result - hopefully...

Strange Days wrote:

Email today from LH CC.

Replacement Cobra is in the post....!!

External Media

Result - hopefully...

Fingers Crossed - it feels like you've been waiting ages, just from remembering when you originally posted!