Cock and Ball Toys.

Hi,

Myself and other half are getting more into bondage. The more I get the more I want. Been looking at Cock cages. Anyone have any experience of these as I think they would turn me on being teased etc ?

Yes I do

Do you enjoy and any recomendations ? Like the look of the adjustable metal spike cock ring on LH but like the look of other stainless steel cock cages.

Helpful Sub. Very helpful

I answered the question stu :p

Recommendation would really depend on what you want from it. ..

Okay.

Like to feel a bit of pain and constriction while getting excited by the O/H and knowing she is in full control and will only release when she is ready. Like the idea of the cold steel against my teased straining penis.

Hope that's a good enough description ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

You certainly did but you have now both used extra typing energy to get to where the question was leading and I have also now used more. Oh the benefit of having a super power like hindsight. Mr Hindsight Man to the rescue

So you want it only for playtime?

I didnt know what a cock cage was until I watched Californication haha I dont think I could use one even snogging will make me rock hard.

Probably would start the evening off with them on. We would probably be out at dinner etc and O/H would be teasing me discreetly knowing what I was wearing.

Stainless steel ones are less comfortable to wear out, and you should be careful of the steel against your skin for extended periods just in case the oils from your body strip off the "stainless" layer. Shouldn't be a problem on occasional use though.

If you're going to wear it outside of playtime then you should think about how it's going stay on whilst you are driving, walking whatever...

So looking for something that needs a strap or something as well. Good point.

SK1966 wrote:

Okay.

Like to feel a bit of pain and constriction while getting excited by the O/H and knowing she is in full control and will only release when she is ready. Like the idea of the cold steel against my teased straining penis.

If you like pain and constriction how about a testicle vice, I've got the ball buster and love it, its also great that your OH can have control of the pressure on your balls, it's an amazing feeling, You can get ones that are steel like you would like that you can also hang weights off.

Hope that's a good enough description ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

SK1966 wrote:

So looking for something that needs a strap or something as well. Good point.

Not necessarily a strap, like the cb6000 is designed to use your balls to keep its position. But then something like a simple 3 or 5 ring cage with a leather bind also has a cock ring but it isn't anywhere near as effective at staying on.

Cheers yes man

Yes man wrote:

SK1966 wrote:

Okay.

If you like pain and constriction how about a testicle vice, I've got the ball buster and love it, its also great that your OH can have control of the pressure on your balls, it's an amazing feeling, You can get ones that are steel like you would like that you can also hang weights off.

SK1966 wrote:

Cheers yes man

Thats OK SK, managed to balls up that reply! Lol! have fun, I can guarantee it!

I think I will be making a few purchases soon then misbehaving so I will need chastising !!!

Lucky you SK!

I do hope so :-))