Cock ring for her

I recently bought and tried the Tenga Smart Vibe Ring.

What a game changer!!!

I had tried other vibrating cock rings, but they stick out, are bulky, sit too low on your penis to reach the clit… a lot of them were uncomfortable for her, any rabbit or bulky one just prodded painfully with any movement at all…

This is the only upright, flat design I’ve seen to date. Essentially like have a very flat bullet vibe attached to your penis. It’s unobtrusive, invites deep penetration, yet doesn’t hurt if you decide to increase speed or long stroking because its so small and flat!!!

My wife can’t come through penetration alone… and that ring has achieved her 1st ever hands free orgasms!!!

Totally remarkable toy. A bit pricey, but if mine breaks, I’ll buy it again.

It has limitations… missionary or cowgirl derivative only really, though it can be used as a stand alone bullet too.

But for us, that’s going to see a lot of use in the very near future… !!!

I would precise that it doesn’t do much for me, beside getting extremely excited to feel her enjoy it so much and grind herself into me… so I suppose it does give me a lot after all… lol

5 Likes

Great review, looks good as well.

For other positions could you try and flip it upside down so that the vibrator is near your balls? Wandering if that might then work for say doggy or others?

1 Like

@AFudge I’m bound to try it at some stage, but not particularly hopeful it’ll be great for that.

To be honest, I’m so impressed with what it does within its limitations, it’s really amazing.
I expected the limitations before I bought it too.

Making her come hands free through clitoral stimulation and penetration wasn’t something I thought would happen, so I’m incredibly pleased already.

Another aspect I love is it has 5 speeds… and a lot of power. 1st speed is very mild, from the 3rd up it’s very strong. (Probably too strong for her)

It has more power than our desire bullet, and that one packs a serious punch already!!! But interestingly, it starts lower too, a bonus for us.

1 Like

@JustAnotherPervert The cock ring sounds great! Thanks for sharing, shame LH are out of stock at the mo :frowning_face:
We’ve not got any rechargeable toys yet, sounds like a good one to add to our collection, the batteries are normally so fiddly to change in vibrating rings
:smiley:

1 Like

@AverageJoe_andCo
I’ve stopped buying battery powered toys, they keep failing, I hate throwing away not totally empty battery and kept ending up with toys too weak to get her off…

With rechargeable toys, that’s not a worry as you can recharge them whenever you’ve used them to make sure they’re full for next time.

The only downside is the collection of various USB connectors I seem to have acquired along the way … :rofl: finding the correct one can take some time!!!

3 Likes

It’s a struggle right?! I only just found the cable to charge my Tracey Cox Love Ring it’s had flat batteries for months!

3 Likes

I thought I’d post an update as we’ve now used it multiple times.

My wife is sex toy shy. She enjoys them, but doesn’t want to touch them and doesn t seem to be interested in them, other than me using them on her.

This Tenga Smart Vibe cock ring is the 1st toy she’s explicitly requested me to use with her. The not so boring missionary is really flavour of the day here, simply because she can have that deep penetration and the vibe, and she loves it!!!

That toy has been such a success for us. We get some really lovely long sessions with it, it’s been great!!!