Cock Rings

Knock us out with your recommendations…

Wanted for both pleasure and practical uses.

TIA

3 Likes

My fav is a cheap jelly type double ring so 1 part goes over the shaft and the other around the balls - very tight and fun

4 Likes

This one is amazing for both his and her :star_struck: powerful vibrations and the shape ensures it hits the spot.

3 Likes

We have a number of rings from Vibrating to Metal (try one they are epic but a bit much for longer play) but we still go back to this basic one - Tracey Cox Edge
Really cheap. Very comfortable and gets you absolutely rock hard.

1 Like

Vibrating cock ring - soft luxury silicone - my wife loves them and great wearing it too knowing that she’s going to have several amazing os.

1 Like

“# Lovehoney High Flyer 10 Function Remote Control Cock Ring“

Comes with a remote. Powerful and definitely worth the purchase!

2 Likes

My most recent purchase was This Cock Ring I haven’t tried it yet but I’m very exited so I will update this chat when I’ve tried it with the result I hope that’s helpful :smiling_face:

2 Likes

This one is our favorite! :grin:

3 Likes

This is a really lovely cock ring for her.

I keep repeating myself… doesn’t do much for me as male user, but what it does to my wife does a lot to me… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I said I would update when I had tried to this and I’ve tried it now. I will give a full review on the main site but…

I absolutely love it!

I tried a rabbit cock ring before but that didn’t work for me at all. This one however allowed me to orgasm for the first time during PIV sex. Normally it will happen during foreplay of afterwards but this definitely did the trick. I would recommend it to anyone who needs clitoral stimulation. The only slight downside is that it tends to slip to one side.

3 Likes

So glad it worked for you!!!
For my wife to come she needs clitoris stimulation. She really prefers piv + clit stimulation for blended orgasm, so i used to use bullets/pebbles during sex.

I have 3 vibrating rings now, and they’re the only hands free (from me, she refuses to touch hersef during sex) orgasms we’ve ever had, and it’s really lovely.

Also had the happy rabbit cock ring, never worked as intended. The rabbit part just protruded, was hard and all sorts of uncomfortable for her.

3 Likes