Cock ring question

Recently I noticed my pad above my penis was getting in the way of my wife’s vibrator she was using during sex. I was wondering if I cock ring could hold back my pad area so it doesn’t interfere or is there something that I could get to hold it back?

2 Likes

What “pad” is this?

Do you mean your pubic area? If it’s a bit saggy i doubt a cock ring would help, but maybe get a cheap one to try it?

1 Like

I agree with @WillC I doubt a cock ring will help but its worth a go.

2 Likes

If you are saggy above, diet and exercise are the solution not a cock ring.

A cock ring might make you thicker but not longer.

No I don’t think so. The cock ring is used for staying hard for longer it doesn’t hold anything back like your stomach. Diet and exercise is the only thing that will help to be honest. You will also need to do specific weight training to tone that area along with traditional diet and exercise to reduce that area.

If it’s pubic hair then maybe consider trimming it a little, but if your referring to that fleshy bulge some guys can get then maybe consider some firm fitting shape wear underwear where you can cut a slit for your penis to come out…

Alternatively on a funnier note you could always resort to duct tape to hold it back :sweat_smile:

Could just shave it you’ll be surprised when you gain some length

1 Like