Cock Rings

I Recently Bought A Durex Play Cock Ring, Put It On A Very Excited Penis And Then After Two Seconds The Penis Was No Longer Ahem... Up!

Does Anybody Know Why This Would Happen?

I Couldn't Help But Feel Maybe It Was Just That I Wasn't Appealing Enough To Him? I Can;t Understand Why That Would Happen? Any Ideas?

Maybe just the fiddly nature of cock rings. Putting one on is never really gonna be the sexiest thing in the world. Maybe next time you can put it on him whilst you sit on his face or something.

That way I'm sure his mind will stay on the task at hand! ;-) x

Strapon! wrote:

Maybe just the fiddly nature of cock rings. Putting one on is never really gonna be the sexiest thing in the world. Maybe next time you can put it on him whilst you sit on his face or something.

That way I'm sure his mind will stay on the task at hand! ;-) x

i'd second that, some people have said that the durex rings are a little uncomfortable as well...face sitting sound likes an appealing option mind you.

Often a break in the proceedings, an interrption i the spontaneity of the moment can induce brewers droop!!!

TB

Often a break in the proceedings, an interrption i the spontaneity of the moment can induce brewers droop!!!

TB

You might discover that soft stretchy rings are better than steel ones- l reviewed a good onerecently that LH sell and l would strongly recommend.

TB

hmm what cock ring do i get for someone whos tried them before but is very shy? to use on his own.

i was thinking one of the basic ones?

For on his own I'd get a none-vibrating one. I was put off by one of those basic ones for a long time, all the buzzing and jiggling really didn't do anything for me.

The tantus sling rings and spartacus' ( can't speak for the metal ones i'm afraid) give the feeling of being 'held' when worn right, not choked or jangled to death.

Lube them up, slip them on, get aroused, feel the benefits!

hmm well i had a chat an he dosent even want to try on on his own . may just need to convince him a bit but thanks fo the advice

i will maybe later on. hes a very vanilla ish person so dont want to sock him too much or push it

awwh thanks alot for the help! i think ill try a different type this time. i only got the durex one 'cos we had a tesco clubcard voucher! couldnt think what else to buy there haha