cock rub and heated lubes

I bought some cock rub the other day which is supposed to give a slight heat sensation and be amazing for my boy.....we used it for ages and it did nothing for him....all it did was make my lips tingle very slightly when I went down on him afterwards!
I am annoyed at spending £8 on something that is essentially an overpriced moisturiser.
I want to use something really good on him to do something special for him.
Anyone got any recommendations?

The durex play range is pretty good. I personally recommend the tingle variety, although it can be overdone. It gives a good sensation and tastes okay too.

Yep, Durex Tingle is good, and so is the Durex Heat one -- you can buy them in most supermarkets as well as online at LoveHoney.co.uk.

Another good one to try is ID Sensation which is basically the same idea -- you rub it in and it heats up. The more you rub, the hotter it gets -- until smoke starts to rise, I guess!

Check out the Lubes section (link in the tabs at the top of the screen) for reviews.

Tell us how you get on!

yeah i recommend the durex play! There are natural things you can use to create sensation... the old just brushed teeth, polo mints in mouth while giving a blow job ..blow jobs with a fizzy drink in your mouth....
We bought the pleasure gel from ann summers as we found that the cock run and clitoral gel we were advised not to use oral sex after use... pfft.. wheres the fun in that?? lol

I Would recommend ID Pleasure lube and Stroke 29 by Gun Oil. He would love that especially if you concentrate your efforts on the rim of the phallus(Stroke29). You'll drive him nuts!

There are loads of different things on the market I suggest buting a range of different sensations and see whats works best, variety is the spice of life they say.