Cocktails

Following the “sex” theme what is everyone’s fave cocktail eg or what is the most interesting name of said cocktail have you seen / heard ?

Sex on the beach blah blah …

4 Likes

It’s only 9:20am and now I want cocktails :joy:

My favourites are Mai Tai, Tequila sunrise and zombie.

Roll on my holiday in December

3 Likes

Apologies in the post haha :rofl: :rofl: :crazy_face:

1 Like

My favourite is the blue hawaii not to be confused with the blue hawaiian…

Have them almost weekly I have all the ingredients and love them.

:tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Currently an espresso martini made with Stohil salted caramel vodka, Kahlua and espresso coffee.

4 Likes

@forwardghoul52 Not even a “mocktail” ?

1 Like

I do occasionally like a cocktail, I’m quite partial to an Old Fashioned.

3 Likes

@forwardghoul52 tottaly understandable ! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

1 Like

Espresso Martini.

3 Likes

A cosmopolitan :yum:

2 Likes

I don’t drink but have heard there’s a cocktail called a snowball?! Which until recently I found out it also relates to a sexual act lol :joy:

2 Likes

Anything rum based for me :ok_hand:t2:

The names aren’t very exciting, but my faves are June Bug & Malibu Sunrise :star_struck:

1 Like

I remember as a very young teenager being oh so grown up and asking the super fit barmaid for a screwdriver without the driver … it was a definite fall through the bar moment “only fools and horses style” haha so young so stupid … now older but just as stupid :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

I can honestly say I’ve only had 1 cocktail in my life, I can’t remember what it was called but it was Inside a big pineapple :pineapple: and it’s was ok, I would ask Laura but she’s just gone in the shower lol :joy:

1 Like

Anything whiskey based is a good start, I don’t like very sweet drinks. Whiskey and peach are really nice together.

1 Like

Fav cocktails…ahhhhh can’t choose just 1!!! Would have to be Woo Woo’s, Sex on the Beach, Cosmopolitan, Mojito + for the summer time has to be a Strawberry Daiquiri!!!

2 Likes

Manhattan or Martini :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Took brother in law out for drinks…

He had a “Muff Dive” and a “BlowJob”… both really not that good (drink wise). I’d take both in real life all day long

1 Like

@valbowski77 sounds like a perfect night out to me ! :face_with_hand_over_mouth: :innocent: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Horse Jizz. Beer+Milk. Have not personally tried it but the name has always made me laugh.

Peruvian Bear Fucker 1/4pint Pabst +1/4pint orange juice + 1 shot of captain Morgan.
To my surprise this one is pretty good. Tastes similar to a creamsicle

1 Like