Cocoa BUTT-Er

So I’ve been recently getting into anal play and one night I ran out of lube but I was dying to try out my plug again (first world problems I know). Luckily, I had a tub of cocoa butter lying around and read that it was body safe and quite a common use was for sex, so I thought I’d try it out. Now after using it a few times I actually prefer it to normal lube! It smells a lot better and feel as though it actually makes things a whole lot easier!!

5 Likes

Yeah it’s a good option :slight_smile: just be careful if you’re playing with a partner since I think it ruins condoms.

2 Likes

Probably, we stopped using them a while ago though which is a little risky I know but it feels soooo much better! :wink::joy:

1 Like

That will have to go on my to do list . When I tan through the summer I only use coconut oil and the smell gets me horny . I am also a chocolate lover , so the cocoa butter might be great . Maybe a blend of the two ? Since cocoa butter is a high percentage of fat , maybe using it on my cock will make it fatter ? LOL

2 Likes

Aha, I like the thinking! Honestly since the first time I used it I swear by the stuff! Look for Palmer’s Cocoa Butter, comes in a white tub and it’s quite hard :wink:

1 Like

When I was a young man , my ex and I had several rounds of food fun and used butter for lube and all sorts of items like whipped cream , chocolate sauce , cherries etc. We took turns being a desert tray for each other , fondle memories .

1 Like

Welcome to the forum dude, wow! Maybe I should try some of this next time :smiley:

1 Like

Nice!

Thank you! And yeah definitely, highly recommend​:wink:

2 Likes

The coco is on my shopping list lol !

1 Like