Lube suggestions, want a change from usual

I need some more lube which I'll probably order on Monday and I'm thinking of trying something that's not my usual.

I normally like Maximus Anal lube but have tried something similar to Aquaglide that is on LH albeit the one i had was bought elsewhere

What I'm looking for this time is an Anal specific lube then something that will be good for masturbation/toys. I know I could use Anal lube for toys and masturbation but would like to experiment.

Somone from here on twitter bought Durex Play Tingle and let me know that it was good so that's one option but any more suggestionsfrom the LH forumites?

Cheers

Ever thought about using oil based lubricant? I use coconut oil (extra virgin unrefined) pretty commonly. Its extremely slippery, doesnt dry out at all and is safe to use with all non latex (no condoms) toys. It can stain sheets though so pop a towel down first.

Never thought about oil, stuck to water-based as I know it to be good for toys. Also with a water-based anal lube I could also use with non-anal toys too so dual use.

Might take a peek at what LH have in oil lubes.

I recently had a chance to use give lube premium aqua gel.
Best lube ever. Not sure if LH sell it though. But seriously awesome lube.

Ive only used Tracey cox supersex orgasm gel (I think it's called that part of 3 for £10) not sure what it'd be like for anal but it's incredible for everything else makes you feel so sensitive and heightens pleasure

My go to lube is liquid silk. I like how it feels on my skin and find it lasts longer than some other water based lubes. People say good things about Sliquid but I haven't tried it yet.

darklightq wrote:

Never thought about oil, stuck to water-based as I know it to be good for toys. Also with a water-based anal lube I could also use with non-anal toys too so dual use.

I use just a literal tub of coconut oil that you would buy for baking, if you get unrefined extra virgin its entirely fine for butt stuff (I'd avoid it for vaginal though). If you're using TPE toys (such as tenga or fleshlight) it *can* cause some damage to them too. Basically if you're on the holy grail of glass, metal or silicone (+wood I guess) you're golden with oil.

Sum Sub wrote:

This stuff sum? - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29560&reviewpage=1

I'll look at Tracey cox one @kirsty92, could be good as my non-anal toy lube. Will also look at Liquid Silk @Friday13.

Would be nice to have separate lube for anal and non-anal. When using anal lube for all things I tend to run out quicker as I have non-anal fun at least once a day (with or without toys) but then anal is once a week or somtimes every other week depending on how I feel.

pegguin wrote:

darklightq wrote:

I use just a literal tub of coconut oil that you would buy for baking, if you get unrefined extra virgin its entirely fine for butt stuff (I'd avoid it for vaginal though). If you're using TPE toys (such as tenga or fleshlight) it *can* cause some damage to them too. Basically if you're on the holy grail of glass, metal or silicone (+wood I guess) you're golden with oil.

I've a glass butt plug, Skin Safe Rubber dildo and silcone Lelo Hugo for butt fun.

Then I have a few real feel toys for masturbation including a fleshlight.

Try Liquid Silk. Buy the small size then, if you like it, go for the 250 ml dispenser. Non sticky and goes a long way.

darklightq wrote:

pegguin wrote:

darklightq wrote:

I've a glass butt plug, Skin Safe Rubber dildo and silcone Lelo Hugo for butt fun.

Then I have a few real feel toys for masturbation including a fleshlight.

'Real feel' is porous, so you'd probably stay away from the oil. Not too sure about Rubber, for the plug and the Hugo you're all good though. Have you used the Rosa? If so can you compare Hugo to it for me?

darklightq wrote:

Sum Sub wrote:

This stuff sum? - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=29560&reviewpage=1

I'll look at Tracey cox one @kirsty92, could be good as my non-anal toy lube. Will also look at Liquid Silk @Friday13.

Would be nice to have separate lube for anal and non-anal. When using anal lube for all things I tend to run out quicker as I have non-anal fun at least once a day (with or without toys) but then anal is once a week or somtimes every other week depending on how I feel.

Aye that's the stuff. Best lube ever.

The Tracy Cox Orgasm Gel is orgasm gel designed to be used on the clit, not used as lube. My partner found as with most clitoral gels it didn't affect him at all stimulation wise either. I wouldn't choose it as lubricant tbh!

Second the suggestion of Liquid Silk. We have a large pump action bottle that comes out for Fleshlight use. Good price for a nice lube, it irritates me though so we don't use it for sex. But it's nice to go mad with it with toys and not worry about the cost or whatever.

The Lovehoney anal lube is great if you're looking for alternate anal lube. I find it a little more cushony and longer lasting than Maximus.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=28339

Their Enjoy lube is nice too, and is part of the 3 for £10 atm (as is the anal lube for that matter).

Sliquid lubes are really lovely in terms of non anal specific lube and would be my go to lube, but my partner didn't think it was worth using them for solo play for him as Liquid Silk does the job and obviously Sliquid is a fair bit more pricey.

Ooh I just use it as stimulator and lube as well it's quite nice lol

Sum Sub wrote:

Aye that's the stuff. Best lube ever.

Shame it's been discontinued.on LH. Available on Amazon, but i'll be getting a few sets of lube from LH so I may have to try it some other time.

@Pegguin I've yet to try the rosa so can't compare it to my Hugo.

@Lovebirds_x I'll try some Liquid silk and may look at the LH anal specific one. I'm sure i've had that LH anal one before but I can't remember what it was like.

I agree with Lovebirds_x regarding the Lovehoney own anal lube, it is a really good lube, and great value too. I also use Sliquid Sassy which is another favourite of mine :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11373

Cheers for the suggestions all, some good advice in here even though it's only lube.

Shall look forward to testing out whatever onesI get, and getting back to anal now tha i'll have lube again for it.

I'll really have to try and avoid all but the lube section of the site come Monday, I don't need anything else for now as much as I'd like something new.

Sliquid sassy, it's DA BOMB!

Have you used silk? Their half silicone hybrid? Its pretty delicious.

I ended up grabbing some System Jo H2O Water-Based Anal Lubricant 135ml as it was in a 2 for £20 offer whereby I also picked up a Lovehoney BASICS Penis Pump.

Does lube go bad after a while? I was thinking about grabbing/stocking up on £20 worth of various lubes as sugested here on my next order and then testing them all out to see what I like best.