come/semen

Ladies, if you let your OH come in you vaginally. Do you then wash it out or as per my OH like the feel of it coming over the next day or so. Or is this rare to enjoy it in this way?

I don't wash it out, but I can't say I like the sensation of it dripping out either. It's just one of those things that you have to put up with. :)

I don't wash it out but I wouldn't say I like or mind the feeling of it coming out of me, but It can be a bit annoying when you wake up in the middle of the night wet lol.

I don't really have a choice, it all comes out in the after-sex pee

I tend to come quite a lot, but then after a hard session, surely it's usually quite open, so most of it pours out as I pull out! Leaves a bit of a mess really!

I take my time to get it out in the aftersexpee, it still slides out over the next 8 hours when I stand and walk around. Be nice if there was a way around that.

What exactly do you mean by wash it out? Splashing a bit of water around won't do the trick.

I don't wash it out. Some of it tends to come out when OH pulls out but then the rest continues to come out the next day which isn't very pleasant tbh and I feel like a leaking cow! Lol!

I forgot all about this! It has been well over a year since my oh has come inside me :( well apart from a few occasions when we've used condoms as we are currently using the awesome withdrawal method as contraception :O lol
Most of it used to come out during the after sex wee though x

i have a wee after sex and have toilet wipes i use to clean myself up with, i like to be nice and clean and i like to get back into bed and feel fresh,im really funny when it comes to being unclean, i really couldnt have sex with my partner and not clean myself after,

tbh me and the oh dont mind. often after sex she will go off for a wee and put on some panties. we have on occasion woken up with a little patch on the bed in the morning when she sleeps naked.

I must admit as guy i really get a kick from knowing my juices are slowly running out of her. On more than one occasion after getting dressed in the morning, before leaving the house we will have a quicky. I simply pull her panties down, get down to business and then pull them back up and carry on as normal. Not sure how she feels about this though. Every now and again i get a pic of her panties covered in my semen as it leaks out of her during the day. I find this very sexy, if i were to guess i would say she gets a kick out of it too.

Anyway i feel ive gone off topic lol. sorry

Doesnt bother me at all I like the fact I am filled and it dips out of me . But I do sometimes need the after sex pee so have a quick wash then , but its all natural but its not to everyone feeling

LetsTryThis wrote:

I don't wash it out, but I can't say I like the sensation of it dripping out either. It's just one of those things that you have to put up with. :)

couldnt have said it better

I suppose there is one bonus to using condoms; no mess!
I would gladly sleep in a wet patch and be able to come inside her though. I hate having to put a condom on

OH goes to the bathroom every time we finish, I have no clue what she does there...

Obvously when oh comes in me the initial fluid drips out which I use a tissue to take away, but I do like to feel it dripping out of me over the next few hours, and when I go to the toilet I can usually smell him still which I also find a turn on? If we have time we will have a shower together after sex, which is a part I love as this can be very erotic and sometimes I will get another fuck or orgasm and I love to wash him and feel his sexy body covered in shower gel, but when we don't have time for a shower I do like to feel his sperm dripping over the next few hours and his smell over me?? Perhaps I am weird?? lol

Gentle giant wrote:

Ladies, if you let your OH come in you vaginally. Do you then wash it out or as per my OH like the feel of it coming over the next day or so. Or is this rare to enjoy it in this way?

My wife doesn't wash or wipe after, sbe let's it dribble out...

Although sometimes she makes me lick her clean, which is always nice !!!!

To be honest I hate the feeling of going to bed and waking up in the night feeling like I've wet my pjs! So normally straight away after I'm
In the loo getting it out, only because we decided on trying for another baby that I have to put up with it. They is nothing worse than it dripping and disturbing beauty sleep 😃

Always Hot wrote:

Obvously when oh comes in me the initial fluid drips out which I use a tissue to take away, but I do like to feel it dripping out of me over the next few hours, and when I go to the toilet I can usually smell him still which I also find a turn on? If we have time we will have a shower together after sex, which is a part I love as this can be very erotic and sometimes I will get another fuck or orgasm and I love to wash him and feel his sexy body covered in shower gel, but when we don't have time for a shower I do like to feel his sperm dripping over the next few hours and his smell over me?? Perhaps I am weird?? lol

Hi Allways Hot this just how my OH describes it.

I am another one who goes for a post sex wee so most of it goes with that

Im not very good with come (if i look at it or smell it it makes me retch ) but I am getting better at dealing with it. I used to have to immediately clean myself off but now it's okay until the afterglow has gone. If I don't think too much about it I'm ok

A little bit of come tends to stay in until the next day so it's usually a pant liner to keep things as fresh as possible