Morning sex problem

My partner has problems with leakage when she gets up after morning sex and sometimes she gets a 'surprise' as late as lunchtime! I tend now to wear a condom when making love in the morning, even though we don't need them for contraception or protection. Does this happen to other people? Any other solutions?

Not just in the mornings. It is only natural to assume that semen that goes in, will have to come out! While I tend to leak most of it out usually right after he pulls out of me, sometimes can happen to have additional residue much later after intercourse. I always use panty liners for hygiene reasons anyhow though, so that is one way of avoiding this type of discomfort too.

It is said that fertilization can occur up to 48 hours after intercourse. This means seamen (with live sperms in it) can stay and / or travel in our vagina / uterus for at least this amount of time.

Doing star jumps after sex might help ;)

I also can 'leak' for quite a while after sex and often unexpectedly....I like it though, reminds of whats been up there ;) x

Terri JJ wrote:

I also can 'leak' for quite a while after sex and often unexpectedly....I like it though, reminds of whats been up there ;) x

A previous girlfriend loved it and I'd get texts telling me how she'd just been 'reminded' of our latest session :-) Present partner says she feels that as well, but she travels a lot with her work and can feel uncomfortable. Also, she sometimes thinks she can smell the semen and fears others might too.

I don't really have this issue, but I think it's because I usually use the toilet straight after sex and then clean up with wipes or a shower, depending how much time I have and what I have to do afterwards

I find it HOT!! such a great feeling..

Usually all comes out pretty quick! Just tidy up ewith a wipe etc

Dissappointed I cant do this anymore as using condoms as contraception

What goes up must come down!
It happens every time but when you have sex at night it's leaking out slower and she probably doesn't notice.
It doesn't bother me tbh, I usually get up for work and pee straight away anyway

Terri JJ wrote:

My wife loves it too.

I always get up and pee, but still have leakage later that day. There's normally quite a gap, if it's morning sex it will be that evening :) I like it, reminds me of what we've been up to :)

I tend togo to the loo straight after sex, so most comesout then, but will still get a small dribble at some point in the day. I tooklike it, reminding me of the session I had.

I'm so pleased this is not just me!

The best way I've found is to sit on the loo and cough as hard as I can. Not a guarentee though :s

Yep happens to me too gravity will out. But i love it acts as a reminder of what had been upto. I'll usually pop a panty liner on if it's a morning or daytime & then will be out and about doing stuff.

maybe love honey should design a cork for this ;)

I think its just natural for it to leak a little but gets its depends on the guy and how much he produces ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Many thanks for your comments. We're gonna go using a condom when she absolutely has to avoid leakage - such as if she's going to be wearing a really short skirt - otherwise pantyliner and enjoy the reminders!