Commando Friday #1

After a random conversation, a couple of us (literally two of us) thought that it might be a suitable salute to those fab people who brought us Orgasm Army with Commando Friday.

Whether we honour them weekly, monthly or if this is just a one off. The selected few* will show their support by going commando on Friday all day long.

Who is with us???

*anyone who volunteers

I will :P

Hey, my boyfriend's coming over this Friday, I wont be wearing underwear most of Friday either way!

SmoothOne wrote:

After a random conversation, a couple of us (literally two of us) thought that it might be a suitable salute to those fab people who brought us Orgasm Army with Commando Friday.

Whether we honour them weekly, monthly or if this is just a one off. The selected few* will show their support by going commando on Friday all day long.

Who is with us???

*anyone who volunteers

Do the people who give us OA REALLY want me without my skimpies on Friday?

Errrr I'll be naked 'til at least 12 when I wake up if thats ok instead?External Media

Eep - I'm back at the dentist first thing on Friday morning coming (again!) so no commando for me : (
In fact, I think I'll need 2 pairs of pants!

I don't think a shift at work (as a waitress, lots of walking!) would do my sensitive skin much good commando, perhaps when I'm back at uni (if your doing monthly/weekly ones) and am doing sod all again hehe!

Ax

get the feeling this is quickly falling on its ass

i'll do it! im at home on friday.

it could be commando/ skimpiest undies you can find friday!

I'm all in! Party of 4 then lol x

i will be at work all day but im up for that, i will convince the wife aswell.

hahaha, I'm up for it! Probably out friday night too so it should make it exciting!

Count me in!

Yep!!

All day... Okay, I'm going to go for it! Could be fun; I always find it a very odd sensation not wearing underwear (it feels bizarre, even if I'm not wearing pants in bed!).

Now we can have an official Commando division of the OA?! And does this make you 'Special Forces' Officer, SmoothOne?!

Nah, I think SmoothOne should have the special title Commander Commando!

Pretty catchy, I'd go for that :) Hopefully SmoothOne likes his new title?!

I'd like of we could have taglines under our names!

i'm in - I work from home on a friday anyway, and rarely get fully dressed :o)

i'm in work but i think some people like to imagine that nurses dont wear knickers under their uniforms anyway so might as well give the people what they want .

Sounds good to me, I'll start today!!! I have a presentation at work to give so going commando will hopefully give me a confidence boost!

xxKPxx

Reporting in, ready for action Sir! * salutes you all*