Commando Friday With A Twist

I'm well aware of commando friday, but how about it with a twist ? Ladies commando upstairs as well ? If you do/did how did it make you feel ? Must feel really horny knowing what you're hiding in public ?

I don't think I could go out without a bra on. Not unless I was well dressed with many layers!

Me neither, im rather well endowed up top and i'd have no controle over them lol

Yesterday I went shopping, I was trying on a corset. As it was, I needed a bigger size, but it's time consuming putting my bra back on, doing up my shirt buttons etc only to undo it all once I had the bigger size. I put my clothes in my bag and put my coat on over the top while I went and got the other size! It felt rather exciting!

I could do this, I havent really got boobs! :( lol

mind you my arse flab gets out of control, dunno where id be without my granny girdle and 'bridget jones' sail like big knickers. ;)

Mistress Cara wrote:

I could do this, I havent really got boobs! :( lol

mind you my arse flab gets out of control, dunno where id be without my granny girdle and 'bridget jones' sail like big knickers. ;)

Em excuse me Mistress but there is nothing wrong with your boobs! I am the one that should be saying I havn't really got boobs. But it does have it's advantages can go bra-less no problem!

Hey hey, I see wonderful boobs in both your pictures!

sexy little minx wrote:

Em excuse me Mistress but there is nothing wrong with your boobs! I am the one that should be saying I havn't really got boobs. But it does have it's advantages can go bra-less no problem!

Thanks slm, you look gorgeous in your pic you really do! No I really have no boobs I just know how to fool the camera and um 'lean' forwards a lot. lol

Ecksvie wrote:

Hey hey, I see wonderful boobs in both your pictures!

Thankyou Ecksvie and Mistress Cara. *takes note on how to fool the camera*

sexy little minx wrote:

Thankyou Ecksvie and Mistress Cara. *takes note on how to fool the camera*

get something that is a size too small and take the picture from above, [always flattering :) ] head out of the way so your head doesnt cast a shadow, then take a pic while theyre strapped together and ta-dah! cleavage.

possibly know way too much about that lol sorry ! my body looks nothing like in my pics its freaky.

I think the way your body actually looks isn't half as important as being comfortable in it and flaunting what you've got! You both look fab in your pics, you both look comfortable and you know you're sexy!

Mistress and SLM, you ladies have nothing to complain about (coming from a girl who without a bra, standing sideways could be mistaken for a boy! I'm more flat chested than the both of you!) you's should embrace the benefits of being a flatty (and there are oh so many benefits!)

Having said that - I can't go commando top or bottom :( I've such sensitivity that anything other than a skirt would be so uncomfy and I'm so flat I need my padding.

I did once wear nothing but a dress and a coat and a pair of shoes once when meeting my OH off the train though :P

Ax

Commando Friday is new to me too but I feel my stripey pyjamas counter the effect a little.

The OH should hopefully be here Friday, so I'll probably be naked in bed most of the day. How's that for full commando? I dont just go without underwear, I go without clothes!

Ecksvie wrote:

The OH should hopefully be here Friday, so I'll probably be naked in bed most of the day. How's that for full commando? I dont just go without underwear, I go without clothes!

*high fives* Now thats what I call full commando!

I'll do it. Support is nice but I tend to stay perky anyway. The benefits of petit breasts. I'm sure I can find something that will hide the nipples.

Rowan wrote:

I'll do it. Support is nice but I tend to stay perky anyway. The benefits of petit breasts. I'm sure I can find something that will hide the nipples.

Perhaps we should have nipple tassle friday next week?

Ecksvie wrote:

Perhaps we should have nipple tassle friday next week?

I would Ecksvie but not sure if I could wear nipple tassles with having my nipples pierced. x

My local pound shop used to sell nipple tassels! I wonder if they'll be getting them in again since Valentine's is coming up.

SLM, if you've got your nipples pierced, just get some ribbon or string or whatever and hang it from the piercings! It still counts!

I've got bars in my piercings, could make 4 little tassles and have one on each side of my bars!