Companies and customer service

Everything that can go wrong at the moment is currently doing so. I've just bought and moved into a flat and yet anything to do with it is either made over-complicated or affected by poor customer service. It's happening so frequently I'm starting to feel jinxed. I'm someone that's very organised and in control but am really losing it with anything to do with the flat because of how things have been. Is it me or is customer service just really, really bad since the recession began?

You want to come and live here in France, customer service is apaliing, absolutely dreadfull, when ever we go back home we find the customer service in the uk far superior to here, it has its benefits but service is not one of them, hope you ger everything sorted. X

It's awful with certain companies, thankfully my company is like lh service. There are some good out thereb

Customer service is terrible
Me and the other half bought a house and decided to risk moving on 21st December
But we packed and got ready to move before we even had the keys,
Since living in our (brand new) home we've had three ovens blow, two new fridges and a few others problems but the company that built the house even though we have a two year warranty on the house were barely any help at all
Useless thankfully were settled now

Chelsea - certainly been impressed by LH customer service! Extremely responsive without me even asking when I had a simple question. The little things matter and LH do that well.

French fancy - just came back from a long weekend in Paris. I knew what to expect but OH not impressed. Shame as the city has so much character.

I'm finding that I'm generally better off sorting things out myself but companies like LH are certainly the exception.

When I ever have to contact customer service, I automatically assume that 9 times out of 10 - I will be put through hell to the extent that it's not even worth it. Sad really.