condom sizes

Hey.
I've been a little confused by condom sizes recently. Manufacturer's sites don't make clear what sizes are suitable for different girths. Instead, they mention the width of the condom which seems to be pretty useless. I understand that there are variations between different brands but if someone could explain which sizes are suitable for different girths (as a guide), that'd be great.

I'm not sure but what girth are you looking for?

Hi datalogger - have a look at this link below - it is the Lovehoney Buyers Guide on how to chose the right condom - hope this helps :) x

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex/condoms/buyers-guide/how-to-use-condom/

Hi Condomi used to do a XXL that was wide fitting for comfort.

Condom sizing can be a nightmare, I had to try loads of different ones to get one that fitted, didn't realise Condomi existed, thanks for that Brumguy will check out their sizes.

Tried to respond to this the other day but wouldn't let me?

So was only to suggest giving Skyns non-latex a go, they are not massively large but seem to be more accomodating, may just down to not being latex?

Sir Richards Extra Large look to be the widest at 2.2" and they are Vegan Friendly as no animal products are used in the latex.

Hope this helps.

Well the wider the condom, the bigger the girth, but you need a calculating formula to work that one out, so I see your problem.

Just have to try it out I suppose. I like My Size, they do a big sizes. A little expensive (£5 for a 3-pack) but they are nice.