Anyone recommend a large condom?

I have a new boyfriend who is somewhat blessed in the girth department. As you can imagined, I was squealing with joy to discover this. The only problem is, we're having difficulty finding condoms. Durex Regular was (of course) WAY too small! Pasante Large seemed nearly big enough but I think it could have done with being a little bigger. Also, the latex on the Pasante was way too thick and the lube dried up very quickly. So what I want to know is, can anyone recommend something else for us to try? Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Bounce. wrote:

I have a new boyfriend who is somewhat blessed in the girth department. As you can imagined, I was squealing with joy to discover this. The only problem is, we're having difficulty finding condoms. Durex Regular was (of course) WAY too small! Pasante Large seemed nearly big enough but I think it could have done with being a little bigger. Also, the latex on the Pasante was way too thick and the lube dried up very quickly. So what I want to know is, can anyone recommend something else for us to try? Any suggestions are much appreciated!

TBH - I think you'll just have to shop around and see what works for him personally. The passante ones aren't that much bigger than standard but they do seem to feel quite good IMO compared to some of the other larger ones. You can always add lube if that was the main isse? but the tightness around the base will always be there. We bought a selection pack for exactly this type of thing from another store, I think we decided the Trojan range were good (but those kimono have some fancy packaging that makes them look good!) but having been together an awfully long time now we rarely use them (as a personal choice).

just had a quick scoot around our drawer and found a load of those safex ones. I seem to remember that they're a bit wider than the passante but they're either un-lubed or the lube might as well not exist. They were VERY cheap though.

hiya,

i had same problem, even with pasante large

now i have found out that there's also pasante king size.... tried it.......it fits easily, and make me last and last....

have a looka t their website

My partner is the same, with the girth, and he got the Safex extra large condoms, and they fit perfectly, but it really is a case of trial and error, at least with Love Honey there are a wide variety of sizes etc at good prices, so trial and error isnt so bad :-)

x x x

Binbag !!!

TB

Thanks your pitches Ruth and Carly.

Last time I was in Tescos they had run out! Must be the recession or something!

You are a trusted brand. Please keep it that way.

Well I guess you could go back to the old way of doing things and use an animals intestines...lol

Someone once took a roll of clingfilm to me!!!

TB

I had that same problem last time,

I don't know what's behind the policy - but I couldnt find any larger size condoms in any shop, boots, pharmacy, even tried the uni stall with rubbies and nothing - in the end I ordered pasante ones, and they solved the problem - the one thing, the latex is indeed too thick, but as far as I'm concerned they are the only ones thicker (as this is the case hehe ) not longer and thicker.

Regards