Condom Users

For those of you that are condom users & I appreciate that most of us in long term relationships are using other forms of conterception.

I was selected to try these http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=27217 as a love honey tester.

They were great fun, I liked the light sabre effect, that gave us lots of giggles but my favorite was the Pleasure Dome & the Super Sensative... So much so that I think we may have found some new favorites

If you are a condom user, worth giving these a try.

I've been using One brand for a year now, had to buy them online in america or stock up when over there.

I've found them the best out there, you should give the 576 a try and the Tantric both are good, in fact the Tantric has 3 type. Also the Zero are a great thin condom.

Hopefully LoveHoney will launch the Flavour Waves and Colour Sensations soon... Also they have a cool glow in the dark condom, not a cheap rubbish made one like most other glow in the dark.

since finding One my OH has come off the pill as it affects her sex drive and we only use One as they are so good and I don't mind. The only other condom I'd reccomend is the Durex Real Feel but they've seemed to stop selling them in Ireland (not sure about UK) but I managed to get a few boxes in Spain.

LOL after writing all that I've just noticed the mixed pleasures has a selevtion including the colour, flavour and glow... I'm an idiot,