Condoms and hot tubs/pools

I'm looking book a romantic break, hopefully with a private pool/ hot tub with the hope to have some skiny dipping and sex.

Don't need the condoms for contraception, just to keep the spunk from making the water dirty, has anyone had any experience with this.

I only ever had sex on one occasion in a hot tub - a one-off thing with a friend when we found ourselves alone in one. She did need me to use a condom for contraception and we made love twice and there was no problem with the condom either time. But probably others here will have had more experience and perhaps not as good.

Thanx

The swinger club we go to has a sign saying condoms should be used in the jacuzzi, obviously as you say, to keep the water clean.

The best sort of lube for sex in water is oil-based as it doesn't dissolve in water, but it can weaken condoms.

Enjoy, sex in a hot tub is great fun!

I agree with peakcouple that oil- or silicone-based lube works best. Also, it should be applied quite frequently. When having sex in water, there is a lot more friction and lubricants (natural or not) get washed off quite quickly.

thanks for all the advice

Just be aware that chlorinated and hot water weakens condoms, and oil based lube degrades latex.

So IF you use latex condoms, use a silicone based lube (it's waterproof) or, better yet, go for a non-latex condom.