Gay uk ask away

Being part of the gay community I like to feel a sense of community. As we often like to share stories of sex, partners and toys... Ask away??be nice play safe and inform
Marc
Xx

A lot of people were asking about anal sex, it's is really important to be gentle safe and work up to what u can personally cope with. Try it on your own to practise... Use mon water based lubes as they can make u sore and dry up very quickly... Different positions are important... Often laying on ur left hand side with raised knees will allow the area to open up and a pillow under the small of the back if u want to face ur partner... Douching can be required if u are embarrassed about any mess... Do this carefully and sanitary... Research is always advisable as this will make u feel more aware and comfortable... Keep it wet keep breathing and keep relaxed

Uh, ok lol. Hi and welcome to the forums!

Inclined to disagree with you regarding lube, you don't want to avoid water based lubes altogether. If you buy an anal specific, good quality water based lube it will not dry up quickly...and if you're getting sore, you're not applying enough/you're going too fast!

Water based lubes are very important when using condoms...you actually want to avoid oil based lubes (silicone based ones are debatable, though better safe than sorry imo) as they will degrade the condom. This isn't relevant to everyone, of course, but it's common to practise safe sex until you are in a commited relationship so quite important to point out :)

Thank you for you're reply... Yes maybe I didn't explain that well enough... Personally I find silicone lube better for me and they go much further... Love a good spreadable lol
Safe sex is nothing to be sniffed at although for a while now I have been committed and always practise safely when we have guests 😜

Thanks again for the feed back.... personally I find with water based lube drys up regardless as the rectom absorbs the water from the lubricant... Obviously more should be applied when using condoms to avoid them perishing... Me and my partner tent to use a lot of toys so silicone is great... Most of my lesbian friends prefer water based flavoured lube but these can often be the cause of any irritation... They can contain tingle agents..

Share stories and tips or hints guys.. Will look forward to more people to join the blog

What blog? This is a forum ... I'm confused 😁

Sorry forum 🙈

Hello and welcome :)

I also find water base lubs work best for anal play/sex as I can use them with any sex toy. Tho I do like to use a silicone lube if I'm using glass.

Glass how glam.. Sounds like you have fun dude...

To all you wankers out there the screaming o make stroker is amazing... Great natural feel but really stimulating.. Can take a while to get used to but it certainly has the best grips on the dick.... Who's says u can't spice it up on you're own.. It's all practise 😜🍌💦

I have an awesome beeswax lube I use with my steel anal dildos, but for anything else I use the lh discover lube - it's water based and super thick and long lasting. We also have silicon lube that we use on occasion as we love the way it leaves the skin feeling.

Oh welcome to lh btw.

I'm awfully sorry for calling you dude... My research on you're profile found your a woman... Goodness good job I didn't get into probing conversation.. You're profile picture with the sexy legs in stockings on a gay forum, at first I thought you may have been into kink cross dress or something... Thanks again for you're comment.. I will check first in future
Many thanks I hope I didn't offend you lol

Thank you sum sub... Great I have never used a beeswax lubricant before.. Please explain more... I'm not so fond of the extra thick ones myself and yes silicone has an amazing feel too it.. I like how warm it feels 🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝

Have you had a look at the lh forum rules dude?
All threads are open to all :)

Yes I did I didn't mean to offend I just assumed lollipop was a guy...which was foolish of me as I expalined... Of course everyone is prefectly welcome to share... Variety is the spice of life thanks for you're comments as well sum sub... Plz tell more of this bees wax

It's okay :) no offence taken.

Ps Thanks sum sub :)

What are you talking about 'gay Forum'? This is a forum for anybody.

The bees wax is a tester I was sent by lovehoney but they decided not to stock. I dunno why cos I'm sure I gave it an awesome review.
Anyway it's an oil based lube that uses beeswax to make it more skin friendly and it is just so good. However the name is cringe worthy; bee eazy

What you will find out on most of these threads is that people ask a question and then people will give advice. They won't come to you personally asking for advice. If you have seen threads regarding anal then I suggest you give an answer on that thread. Some threads are just for fun too so have a nosey round and before long you will see how it works.
Welcome and have a good time.

Stuburns wrote:

What are you talking about 'gay Forum'? This is a forum for anybody.

I was thinking this too. Think they meant the thread, but even still...no such thing as a 'gay only' thread...and nothing 'gay only' about anal!