Condoms

Basically, for my entire sexual like, I've been on hormonal contraception. I've only ever used condoms a couple of times.
However, due to health issues, I'm to come off my Depo Provera injection (so gutted!) I've not even had a ToM for four years!

My question is what do you all think are the best condoms?
What about ultra-thin ones?
Textured ones?

I am seriously not a fan of condoms but needs must!

I've never really been on any type of pill long term anything so condoms has been our only option really. I can safely say weve tried them all! I also noticed i have a bit of a allergy which got a little bit more irratated when i used Passente or Durex. Then i found Mates Skyn, theyre designed for people who are allergic to latex mainly but really thin with the added bonus of being as strong as latex.

The only downside is they are a little more expensive but its worth it for the quality and something that doesnt irratate me.

If you are looking for more of the textured kind Mates also do different varieties (flavoured,ribbed,ultra thin) but Durex have quite a few aswell just a shame i cant use them.

Durex featherlite have been decent for me, and they're available from family planning clinics

I should've said, I'm allergic to latex!

Ah well, Durex do latex free too, although ive not tried them as when it came down to it Skyns had more in the box for the sameish price.

The very best condoms I've ever had (as I also can't do latex) are these Passante ones.

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=3456

They are extremely bizzarre to llok at and to put on... they are polyethlene - a bit like clingfilm to be honest!! lol!

But when worn, they are exceptional - the closest thing to bare. And' I've tried the skyns non-latex ones too - not as good by half!

Have a go - I've written a review for them before on here if you have a look for it or from my profile page instead...... :)