confession booth

is there something that you havent done thats really something that you want to or should have by now?

Ill go first.

Im 32 and have never allowed a man to come in my mouth!

not even my husband! :o

but its something I want to do soon. lol!

I haven't made love (or even had rapant sex 😈) in a swimming pool yet. It is a mental image l get when sitting in a Travel Agents booking a holiday and find it hard to concentrate lol

** Goes to get holiday brochures from lounge drawer to search out the ideal pool **

This needs to be done! 😊

DirtyWeekend wrote:

I haven't made love (or even had rapant sex 😈) in a swimming pool yet. It is a mental image l get when sitting in a Travel Agents booking a holiday and find it hard to concentrate lol

** Goes to get holiday brochures from lounge drawer to search out the ideal pool **

This needs to be done! 😊

oooh thats a good one dw!

I havent either. nor have I actually had sex outside!

Pinkie Pie wrote:

I've never been abroad...

me either pp

Let's book a girlie holiday to the sun. Any suggested locations?

I think that counts as Monday Madness 😁

good idea dw!

OK, to add an extra twist, confess something you have done and really, really shouldnt have that involves something sexy.

I once borrowed, washed and wore some of my Mum's 'bedroom wear' for a boyfriend and then washed and replaced it before she knew it was missing (or at least she has never mentioned anything 😁).

It was my own fault I suppose, but I was very shocked by what else in found in the 'its just an old suitcase' at the bottom of their wardrobe! #parentsinanewlight

Thankfully, I have now got my own 'old suitcase' except it is a huge cosmetic box woth a lock on!!

** blushing **

ha ha DW I found some questionable things in my step dads bottom drawer once!!

I really need a lock box tbh now my kids are older!

erm when I was younger I used a round hairbrush on myself! :O (little weird huh)

My confession is... I should be working...

... but the forum and the heat is making it difficult to concentrate! :p

DW - my mum went through my lingerie draw an pulled out an item sayin "I don't think steven is the sort of guy to like white clothes this is much much your dads taste" and then proceeded to take it saying she'd give me money to buy something new lmao

Just the four hail Mary's for you then David before you rejoin us here in the forum 😜

Yup, you need a lock and soon before any 'Mum, whats this?' conversations!

Ours is aluminium and like a very big vanity case. Able to carry into hotels without too many nods and winks 😁😁😁

'QUESTIONABLE' Pink? Do tell more! 😉😉

Jazzam, love it! Good job you keep toys elsewhere otherwise I could imagine "That's far too big for you love, let me take it off your hands" 😁😁

Haha well as it happens =P Nah I didn't have any toys back then, I was 18 and living at home haha Now I live with my partner it's a different story lol

ha ha no dw all I will tell is I was 16/17, experimenting and had no vibrator lol!!

And yes I like the sound of a metal case like that

So your step dad has a jolly lot to answer for then Pink! lol

The box wasnt that expensive so go look. Much less costly than any * ahem * young discovery.

I once left my jelly Doc Johnson on the end of the bath drying when my Mother-in-Law paid a visit and as she was going up the stairs I remembered. Asked her kindly but very forcibly to use the downstairs toilet as "I had bleach in the one upstairs"! 😐😐

yeah lol my mum caught me once aged 17 on top of my first proper boyfriend! oh the shame!

Jazzam, I bet that you now no longer have a 'naughty drawer', you have a whole bloody chest of drawers 😜😜

Thought you guy might find this story interesting!
last week me & my partner when to visit my gran..... When we got there so was going on and on about how she hasn't has intercourse in about 7years (Yuck!!!) she then proceeded to enter her bedroom and called me and my partner through. She took out a plastic carrier bag from a rucksack under the bed. She emptied the contents of the bag onto the bed and there lay 3 ramping rabbits! 5finger bullets, anal beads, handcuffs and two crotchless fishnet suits!!! She asked me if any would come in handy for me :o me and my partener where both mortified as my gran is the age of 66.

Haha I'm pretty lazy actually... I just retain the larger boxes from my lovehoney orders and stack them on the desk top in the bedroom.
We will eventually find a proper home for them but living in a small 2 bed flat with 2 kids.... wardrobes take up more room than their contents!!!