Confession Time

There's probably a topic like this floating about on the forums somewhere already, but bear with me, I'm still a newbie!

Question:- What sexual activity do you engage in that you cannot admit to in real life (i.e. outside the forums)?

If my friends or colleagues knew half the stuff I get up to, I would be cast out like a leper! For example, none of my friends know that I get a complete thrill rimming my OH. A lot of my mates are very straight-laced (or are they? Maybe there're things they're not telling me?).

Your turn :D

BLC x

I have difficulty with this thread: Where to start! LOL

I am quite open about who and what I am but still a lot of people would be freaked if they knew the true depth of My perversion and deviancy.

xxx

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I think I find my whole sex life a bit too crazy too admit to anyone outside this forum. Especially with being a mum, people expect mums to be respectable yet I'm so far from that in the bedroom! Lol

Shit LMH! For a second there I read your post as "especially with being a nun!" LMAO!

SG69 x

My poor heart missed a beat I tell yer!

Bloody loads! My bedroom is basically a dungeon in disguise! Lol

SG69 x

Hello MC

I'm intrigued now, I'm dying to explore your true depths, so to speak! (Ooh-er!)

The reason I joined the OA is that, other than my OH, I can share my deepest fantasies and darkest secrets with like-minded people. It just interests me that most people indulge in at least one sexual practise or fetish that is still considered taboo to talk about in our society. It's nice to know it's not just me, basically!

Shall I give you a list of my (current) ones to start everyone off? Alrighty then...

• Rimming. (Giving and recieving.)
  • Anal play/sex. (Although it's a lot more common to admit to these days, I think)
  • Menstrual sex. (Not just "doing it when you're on", actually making a feature of it, shall we say?)
  • Rough sex (Hair pulling, slapping, doggy-style with my face pushed into the bed-type stuff)

And if I think of any more, I'll add to it. I simply cannot tell my friends about these things. They know I'm a little bit kinky but they assume I just like a bit of spanking or something!

BLC x

Ooh I forgot ass-to-mouth, but that's a brand new one. Only did it last night but I shall definitely be doing it again!

BLC x

SEXYGET 69 wrote:

Bloody loads! My bedroom is basically a dungeon in disguise! Lol

SG69 x

yummy xxxxxxxxx

BumLovingCriminal wrote:

Hello MC

I'm intrigued now, I'm dying to explore your true depths, so to speak! (Ooh-er!)

The reason I joined the OA is that, other than my OH, I can share my deepest fantasies and darkest secrets with like-minded people. It just interests me that most people indulge in at least one sexual practise or fetish that is still considered taboo to talk about in our society. It's nice to know it's not just me, basically!

Shall I give you a list of my (current) ones to start everyone off? Alrighty then...

• Rimming. (Giving and recieving.)
  • Anal play/sex. (Although it's a lot more common to admit to these days, I think)
  • Menstrual sex. (Not just "doing it when you're on", actually making a feature of it, shall we say?)
  • Rough sex (Hair pulling, slapping, doggy-style with my face pushed into the bed-type stuff)

And if I think of any more, I'll add to it. I simply cannot tell my friends about these things. They know I'm a little bit kinky but they assume I just like a bit of spanking or something!

BLC x

menstrual... I think is also termed as rainbow... although this may just be the practice of oral on a menstruating woman and mixing in cum.

rough sex... hmmm.. I could give you some lessons on that one ;)

I have bullwhips, riding crops, steel four way shackles, gags, strap ons, harnesses, vibrating crops, paddles, clamps, sissifying kits, latex gloves, elbow length pvc gloves, varying butt plugs, vibe plugs, dildos, vibrators, clit vibe bullet bag containing about 12 pieces, lockable collars, floggers, feather tickler, deep heat [haha], candles, ropes oh god so much. Yes I do use it all and more I've probably forgotten about.

You can imagine their uses and it gives you a bit of an insight ;)

I also like face-slapping, spitting, biting, trampling, humiliating, watersports, feminisation, teaching Female Superiority, chastity/orgasm control/tease/denial, chastity devices, corporal punishment, role play, age play, bedroom submission [Gorean/geisha], interested in pole dancing/burlesque and pretty much anything and everything deviant/sinful.

Oh I forgot to mention as well as being in a full time rel with My OH I have a full time submissive sissy slave who I control entirely and I'm also a raging lesbian LOL

Mistress xx

Mistress Cara wrote:

I have bullwhips, riding crops, steel four way shackles, gags, strap ons, harnesses, vibrating crops, paddles, clamps, sissifying kits, latex gloves, elbow length pvc gloves, varying butt plugs, vibe plugs, dildos, vibrators, clit vibe bullet bag containing about 12 pieces, lockable collars, floggers, feather tickler, deep heat [haha], candles, ropes oh god so much. Yes I do use it all and more I've probably forgotten about.

You can imagine their uses and it gives you a bit of an insight ;)

I also like face-slapping, spitting, biting, trampling, humiliating, watersports, feminisation, teaching Female Superiority, chastity/orgasm control/tease/denial, chastity devices, corporal punishment, role play, age play, bedroom submission [Gorean/geisha], interested in pole dancing/burlesque and pretty much anything and everything deviant/sinful.

Oh I forgot to mention as well as being in a full time rel with My OH I have a full time submissive sissy slave who I control entirely and I'm also a raging lesbian LOL

Mistress xx

Its all true, I can happily vouch for most of it, and more besides! Mistress Cara, You are unique! xx

BLOODY HELL, MISTRESS! Good work!

Gorean/ Geisha - please expand and explain! (I love everything to do with Japanese geisha, but not sure how it relates to the bedroom...)

I'm horrible allergic to Deep Heat though ;) Watersports might be the next thing on the list to try, I think. My OH threatened to pee on me this morning, but I think he was just jokingly trying to drag my lazy ass out of bed. If it wasn't for the fact it would have ruined the mattress (and morning pee smells bad!), I'd have let him.

Also, the menstrual thing. It tends to get smeared everywhere, on purpose. I have innocent looking virginal white panties and a little matching nightie especially for the purpose. He likes me to make a mess of myself. I'll tell you what, it takes a lot of Vanish OxyAction to get that lot out LOL!

BLC x

Well i think i'm just a begginer compared to some on here, i'm open to pretty mich anything just to see if i like it! With my friends you are considered kinky if you've got a rabbit!

I love a bit of rough sex hair pulling spanking. I don't tell my friends that i'm slowly working my way through the LH products as someone said people think if you are a mum you shouldn't be in to anything like that.

Littlemisshorny wrote:

Lol sexy get. Poor thing did I get ur hopes up? Lol

Well I could picture a sexy nun just above that ass girl! Lol

SG69 x

I'm beginning to explore my sexuality really, so nothing too weird and wonderful. The main thing that springs to mind is that my OH rims me and once we were sat with some friends of mine who were laughing about the very idea and saying how disgusting it is etc etc. so we both just sat there quietly looking at each other LOL

I have a mate who I discuss most things with but I don't tell him I adore rimming my OH.......and also that in the past I've been partial to a spot of bi action

I'd find it difficult to admit that I have a sex life at all! I'm generally the quiet one in most of the social groups I'm in, so people really just dont expect any kind of sexy or kinky stuff from me, although I think I'm probably the worst for it!

There's been so many occasions where people have been talking about sexual stuff (as recent as today, actually) where they've been talking about something sexual and I really wanna give my input, but I never say it. Were I asked, I'd probably admit to the right people, but I dont really get asked. I think it's the being quiet thing, they dont expect it of me!

Well as a minister's wife, choir singer & Sunday school teacher, NO-ONE I know expects me to be remotely naughty.. But OH & I have started to indulge in a few things - I love to be sucked, stretched & bitten so it hurts a little - I've been fantasizing about anal play/sex for decades & I ADORE being held down & taken from behind :) I've introduced him to a bit of bondage & have him watch me play with my lipstick vibe - he gets so hard I have to sit on him & have him bite my nipples! Think I've got dominatrix tendencies, pass me a whip someone!

Forgot to say I was in a 4 year lesbian relationship & we did almost everything!!! OH doesn't like me to talk about it & I don't mind at all - seems a lifetime ago now - but we were pretty kinky as I recall..

I was the same in school. I blame my parents, they're still incredibly prudish, even though I know they have toys. Even now I get embarrassed in front of them if someone talks about sex on the TV or someone takes their top off. All my schoolmates were always talking about sex and I never really knew what they were talking about (For years, one girl kept asking me if I spat or swallowed, and I just answered no comment because I was long past secondary school before I understood what that meant).

Now though, I LOVE sex and I love talking about it, but I find it difficult to bring it up with people who have no idea. As I said, I'd probably say if asked, but I probably wouldnt just blurt it out.

It depends on the social group too. I could tell my classmates at college and not really bat an eyelid about it since I dont think they would, but the guys at work would never let me live it down! I'd spend the next few years being called 'kinky bitch' or something like that!

Thankfully the internet relieves my need to talk about sex quite a bit. I can talk to the OH too but since he's a major part of my sex life, he already knows most of the stuff I want to talk about.

Ooh, AA, what an interesting fetish!

I just discovered my biting fetish and now I'm breaking out into so many other new areas (gonna try sub/dom stuff for the first time tomorrow with the OH with me as the sub and majorly looking forward to it).

This is just the sort of conversation I love! I think the thing that also stops me from talking about sex with the IRL people I know is the fact that there's not really an intellectual kind of thing going on. I know we mess around and stuff on the forums, but you can still hold a proper conversation and it's not just "SEX! YEAH!" There's not the feeling on this forum, everyone's open minded and doesnt judge.

I'd be interested to see what psychologists make of my preferences and fetishes. I remember several conversations with the OH as recent as a few months ago where I said I couldnt imagine how pain could be arousing, and now here I am asking him to bite me and use me in bed!

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Oooh! And I wish you good luck with your dip into sub/Dom tomorrow! You will have to tell us how it goes!

I will! Not planning on going too far with it, although when we tried biting I ended up asking for alot more than I thought I originally wanted so we'll see. I've told the OH to let out his inner dirtiness on me, I know there's alot of it! We've done handcuffs and blindfolds plenty of times before, but I'm now encouraging him to take advantage of the fact that I'm tied up. I've actually had difficulty explaining to him exactly what it is I want him to do to me.

It's weird, throughout my life I've had lots of people who've been nasty or put me down, so it's weird that I would want to play up on that in the bedroom! I also have a low pain threshold, so not sure why I like pain during sex!