Congratulations Lovehoney! 5 million sales!

https://twitter.com/#!/Lovehoney/status/106710638625165312

So exciting! *passes out champagne and cake* Congratulations! It couldn't happen to a nicer company. =)

ive just seen that on twitter aswell well done LH!

Hurrah! Recession? What recession?! No dip in the sex toy market then!

To Lovehoney, cheers!

SS xx

Yay! And because we like to share the love, we've set up a little competition on the blog to celebrate.

The recession means you'd rather spend £40 on a toy you can use with your partner every night than £40 to go out to dinner or to the movies only once. ;)

just entered the compertion. i think the prize bundle has something for everybody and caters for both sexs.

yeh congrats Lovehoney thats a hell of a figure you have there hehe

Massive congrats to LH, fantastic sales and a fantastic Forum.

Well done guys, you deserve it.

I was also quite pleased to see that at the end of running my blog I had sent Lovehoney £10,300 worth of sales through links to Lovehoney on my blog and Twitter. This included £835 worth of Sqweel orders and £839 worth of the two Flip Hole designs!

Keep up the good work! As the competition is probably best for a couple or a female I'll leave it so everyone else has that tiniest extra chance of winning :)

Congrats Love Honey xxxx

Congrats! Not shocked ye're so popular, but it's still a staggering figure. And sweet of ye to share the love even more with yet another comp. Best company EVAR. ^_^
x x x

Keep up the good work

Yay! well done Lovehoney x

I dread to think of how much I've contributed to that, but congratulations, fantastic :)

Yay for you guys *congrats boobie hugs*

Well done Lovehoney! x

Congrats! Well done Lovehoney!

Congrats LH x

Woohoo thats great news, so well done!

Huge congratulations!!!

Handing round the Champayne.

Hugs*

massive congrats to Lovehoney, so good knowing all these people buying sex toys and lingerie.

well done *thumbs up*