Dress Up Quick Question - Please give feedback

I am going to be reviewing our Sexy Costume selection for fancy dress and bedroom dress up in time for Halloween and Christmas. If you can take a minute to check out our current lines and let me know what you would like to see added to the range. Also if you are looking for fancy dress do you think 'sexy' or do you think 'funny'?

Harem Girl would be nice to see, as it goes well with bondage gear.

I would like to see more variety to the plus size costumes, if i don't want to be a maid or a nurse i'm out of options.

For fancy dress i tend to think funny

silverdrop wrote:

Harem Girl would be nice to see, as it goes well with bondage gear.

^^ this

For the bedroom it has to be sexy rather than funny.

also is it possible to have a range of lower priced dress up and costumes?

xGGx

How about something for guys to wear for their ladies?

I've no idea what, but maybe some of the forum ladies could say what they'd like to see their men dressed in?

I go for sexy when dressing up - in and out of the bedroom.

I like cat costumes for Halloween dress up, any chance of a slightly bigger variety of them?

toycar69 wrote:

How about something for guys to wear for their ladies?

I've no idea what, but maybe some of the forum ladies could say what they'd like to see their men dressed in?

Police uniform wins everytime for me External Media

Pixie_Murree wrote:

I go for sexy when dressing up - in and out of the bedroom.

I like cat costumes for Halloween dress up, any chance of a slightly bigger variety of them?

I second this!

More variety for us curvy girls please!!!

yes

sexy cowgirl - preferably a slightly more clothed option ie more than just a plaid bra

sexy zombie - like the chick of "the return of the living dead"

Sexy superhero costumes would be a nice addition

Kasumi wrote:

I would like to see more variety to the plus size costumes, if i don't want to be a maid or a nurse i'm out of options.

I'd agree with this. Quite like the 'wench' or gypsy look.

I like the idea of a cat outfit, I know there was one before but it was pink which isn't for me. Also I love adding cat ears to maids outfits (or wearing in town tbh). I think I've noticed a few other members say they buy fancy cat ears to wear, I've seen a few on ebay which look lovely and are a lot nicer than the standard ones.

Belly dancer look/ harem girl, I like these looks espically in blues and dark purples. Also if you manage to get some body chains in stock these will work well together (might just be me but I love adding my own personal touch to outfits like earring etc).

I like the wench and gypsy look, some maybe an idea to expand here. I also like corset style belts which would help with this look and also will be a great item to go with many outfits, lingerie, and day/ night wear.

Miliary officer both male and female outfits. \Military style dresses look so much better than the camo green outfits, a lot more sexier, and work well with a trench coat and crop.

A burlesque ruffle back/ feather skirt would be nice and would work well for the cowboy bar scene. Though a complete outfit would work well for people who didn't want to piece bits together.

A toy stethoscope might be good as well, though personally I went for a real working one, but a cheap one to go a longside some of the nurse outfits would be nice. Also it would men guys could use it to play doctor too.

I like the cheer leader look, even though at the same time I feel it's tacky. Cheer pompoms would be nice even if not an outfit as they would add to burlesque.

Also I've seen something like this before but can't remeber where, but a ruler style crop. It's a lot safer than the standar ones you can actually buy from shops and less likely to break. I really like the teacher look but all the rulers I own won't work for this whether they are plastic, wooden, or steel.

I also like the sexy Geshia look, though I understand it may not be in the fashion season right now. But currently I would love to be lazying about in a kimono style outfit due to this heat.

With outfits I tend to like the more stylish ones. I really like the bluebella maid outfit for example, it looks like it's good quality and is sexy but doesn't expose too much. I feel some that expose too much at the time can be overly distracting when performing role plays.

I also like good quality outfits as I like wearing them out. Though I understand I do this more than most people as I have been know to wear an outfit out to just go shopping in.... people never forget a sober girl dressed in a pvc nurses outfit even after years.... but basically quality is key.

I'm sure there's a few more I will think of. I really do love my outfits, and I know I suggested a lot of props but when you have gotten an outfit in a certain genre and are happy with it you are unlikely to replace it so adding to it is nice.

I don't know how cost effective this is to do but can we get more costumes that are sized rather than one size fits all? I know LH do some but alot of the nicer costumes are one size.

I'm a size 6-8 and one size outfits just don't fit me at all, maybe more costumes in small, medium and large etc would be possible?

I love Nymph's suggestion of the military outfits and the corset belts and I too would happily pay more for a better quality outfit which looks good and will last.

courtesan please omg courtesan :D

violeteyes wrote:

aurora rose wrote:

yes

sexy cowgirl - preferably a slightly more clothed option ie more than just a plaid bra

sexy zombie - like the chick of "the return of the living dead"

this! i love zombies, would be great to have a zombie costume, also im pretty sure Dkelly fantasizes about hot zombie sex

This also reminds me of this song and countless computer games with sexy zombies/ corpses: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcON9ZmGDBc

I asked my OH, he said vampire though said it's hard to actually find a good outfit for this. Teeth are good thoughn a lot that I've seen are very cheap, it really needs to be those ones that stick on individual teeth. They are pretty hard wearing and feel great on the neck.

Kasumi wrote:

For fancy dress i tend to think funny External Media

Seconded External Media

Personally speaking, I would like to see female superhero costumes like Supergirl, Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, etc.

U did used 2 have a super woman costume but this was discontinued. Surprisingly, however u still 2 b selling boot covers 2 go with this costume!

W

Never been a fan of the wonder women look, though I've seen some pretty scarey japanese movies with men dressing up in the normal dress up outfits.

Bat girl and cat woman, and storm.... Now a witchblade outfit would be very sexy, I loved those comics.

Mermaid costume! Cowboy and cowgirl costumes!