Cross dressers

Hi all, I hope this is the right place to post this.

I am a new user so hi.

I am a straight male who likes to try on womens clothes and underwear and I was just wondering what real women think of this?

thanks

Mike

As a real woman whose b/f likes to dress up in womens clothes, I think each to his own!

Can't say it does anything for me when he's all kitted up, but if it ploeases him then so be it. I must admit that he is kind enough not to shove it in my face, so to speak! And if I wanted to explore that side then he'd welcome it but in all honesty hairy legs in stockings, non tits and balls and cock squashed into a pair of panties doesn't do it for me, give me a woman however and thats a different story!!!!

Hi...as you might have noticed, thats me wearng my girlfriends french knickers! In fact she bought them for me and loves the fact that I wear them! She finds it very sexy and it turns her on...so i guess i am very very very lucky!

I would expect most girls not to be into it at all, but you've just got a find a girl who has a really open mind and is pretty much for everything, so she can encourage you and even take pleasure in your fetishes!

Probably best I don't comment right now.

Hey do your own thing but just be open and honest from the start.