Lingerie & Bedroom fun!

After 'dressing up' for several parties in various sexy outfits (Nurse, French Maid, Wench etc) i've had several comments as to whether i would wear them in the bedroom for fun sex! I'm a man by the way!! Is this sort of thing considered ok to do or is it just too weird?

Are there any other women out there that would love to see and have fun with men wearing lingerie and / or sexy outfits??

1 Like

Erm not for me I'm afraid! My man in a womans outfit I don't think would turn me on...just make me laugh others may disagree though. It's all about what turns you on and what doesn't.

If you want to do it and your partner likes it then why not? Gotta say tho if I saw my OH in women's clothes I'd die laughing - sorry but I would!

From a blokes point of view I would have to say its a bit odd. Women's clothes are for women and designed to compliment their shape. They look wrong and stupid on a bloke and I can't get my head round why a woman would find it attractive. Having said all of that seeing a girl in nothing but a blokes shirt is a really sexy sight

You shouldn't be worrying about whether it's 'ok' to do - the kink police aren't going to come and lock you up! If it turns you or your partner on and it's not hurting anyone, then of course it's ok. Go for it.

As for other women who like to see their man in lingerie, there's tons of them out there... I'm not one of them, but I know Ms. Strapon has a pic up of her man in some hot pink lace undies...

naughtyboy wrote:

From a blokes point of view I would have to say its a bit odd. Women's clothes are for women and designed to compliment their shape. They look wrong and stupid on a bloke and I can't get my head round why a woman would find it attractive. Having said all of that seeing a girl in nothing but a blokes shirt is a really sexy sight

Note taken for future pics... External Media

If anyone wants sample pics then i'd happily oblige!

@ Naughtyboy - wise words mate!

@ Steevo - We'll get back to you on the sample pics.....one day.

This is Mr Strapon and I am aware that I'm very very very lucky to have a girl who is so open minded and into just about everything.

She actually bought me the hot pink lace undies herself and really enjoys me wearing them! I was already into it before we had talked about it, but I never expected her to take any satisfaction from it!

I dont think many women are into it really, so I think its definately better to approach this subject with maximum precaution when bringing it up with a woman!

Thanks for that Mr Strapon! Indeed you are very lucky!!

Now where are all these women that are turned on by this??

We had one working as a chambermaid at Naughty Towers a few years ago. We could have introduced you to her, but unfortunately we burnt her at the stake as a witch last year due to her walking around speaking in tongues. She claimed to be learning Spanish by linguaphone, but we weren't having any of it!

Mmmmm - I like nothing at all as well!

Don't think there's enough forum space for me to write my views. Which may be ever so slightly biased due to recent events.

Let's just leave it at a short and to the point "NO".