Cross-Dressing Interest

You're just boasting now ;)

you're going to make everyone jel with your awesome purchases :') xxx

i know but im just so excited about it all that i cant help it :D

shopping does that :D ive just convinced Jacky to get me some sailor stockings and some really pretty pants ill link you them next time im on chat and we can have matching pairs :D
now i cant wait for tuesday either! :D
night buddy xx

Not into the full cross dressing thing but I love wearing lingerie ....the shinier and silkier the better.....My OH gets turned on by it....but its not something we do all the time.....we like to mix it up.

If dressing the full thing turns you on.....go for it........I think everyone starts out as a virgin ....certainly doesnt mean we all have different and powerfull desires

Just wanted to say thank you to those who were open, welcoming and kind to WeeSteve. Action has been taken where this was not the case.

Thank you Alice :) and thank you to everyone who helped. Most of you i have added as friends :)

HandcuffedLover wrote:

Although sexually women are superior in my eyes (and I only have eyes for them!) so I guess I would've been a lesbian :-D

that feeling i know well!

I had a thought about this the other night

if you want actual clothes why not look at those internet catalouge sites ( you know the ones where clothes are sent to you on credit) you pay for the ones that fit and send ones that dont back for no cost, this could probably help you narrow down some sizes?

sweetlove666 wrote:

I had a thought about this the other night

if you want actual clothes why not look at those internet catalouge sites ( you know the ones where clothes are sent to you on credit) you pay for the ones that fit and send ones that dont back for no cost, this could probably help you narrow down some sizes?

Thts actually a really good idea!

I have however had a lovly chat with one of my friends who helped me pick out some nice stuff that fits me :). Ive tried a few things and i wouldnt say im into the whole cross dressing, but i do love the feel of stockings and underwear <3

aah well glad youve got some things.

im currently in a lovly pair of fishnets and highheels haha <3

I see from your reviews you appear to have tried it out now, sometimes quick decisions are for the best, how was it?

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Edit:Sorry didn't see the posts where you said you had, I think cos some of the posts have been removed it goes all weird, the posts only showed up when I posted... strange. Glad you have found something you like,

MissTerryCleavage wrote:

I see from your reviews you appear to have tried it out now, sometimes quick decisions are for the best, how was it?

Hope you enjoyed it :)

Yes, yes i did :)

Some of the stuff was really nice!! i love my shoes <3 they are super cute!
I've realised that im not into the complete cross dressing, not yet anyway, but i do love the feel of the stockings, undies and shoes :).

Thank you for asking!

You're def not alone in that, there are many threads on guys who like stockings etc. Glad you have found something you love and realised more about what you like, always good

Yeah ive seen lots of those threads :).

Only recently got passed a big barrier in my life so im just coming out of my shell :).

Going with the "Don't knock it till you've tried it" philosphy at the moment! its been interesting hahaha