Crossdressers rule!!

Oooo very nice what colour

I do have a pair of silk boxer shorts in my favourite colour purple. Unforunatley they arn't a LH product and would luv if LH could start getting more silky undies for blokes. These a brilliant for the bedroom but wern't cheap . My OH occasionally nicks them as well.

I agree with a lot of the postings on this thread, why is it that men cannot wear what they like when they like. Females can wear anything even borrow stuff from the male wardrobe, nobody cares. A man in a skirt, a big no no. Things are changing a bit, I cross dress a lot and recently taken to wearing leggings and long tops, I have't had any adverse reactions. Also I havn't worn male underwear for years even to work, what is under top clothes can't be seen, if it makes you feel good do it.

I love wearing women's clothes (my OH loves it too!) Silky undies are soooo sexy and it makes you feel very naughty when wearing them. I don't wear dresses/skirts outside the house, but more often than not I'll be wearing lace underneath on a daily basis. Someone mentioned that thongs, like police stations, lack a bit of ballroom, but try the ones LH sell in the men's underwear category. (I don't work for LH btw!) Nice lacy thongs with a pouch front, so comfy and still naughty. Would be nice to see some different colours though, black doesn't always do it ;o)

I bought the bluebella black bra and knickers set from here:) my god did they make me feel sexy:)

Blacks sexy colour initself

Looking at the reviews on marks & spencer makes you realise just how many men are now wearing knickers, search on marks "lace wrap knickers" most of the reviews are from men, im wearing a pair now, they have been selling this style for many years but change the colours every season. As for other items i wear, my favourite is the Alice costume from love honey which my wife purchased for me, that was over a year ago now, wish she would treat me to a few other items, she seems to have gone slightly cold on the idea, although is still happy for me to wear knickers. 

By the way, I love those nipple tassels:) your boobs look awesome with them:)

Rofl I was feeling brave! Not bad for two kids and i can swing them udders like the best of burlsque show lol

Maybe not an appropriate place but I would love to see more haha

Big stockings/tights/shoes fan but as has been said previously I can never make the logistics of the other clothing work for me. I did however see an innovative use of crotchless knickers worn with a chastity device which looked stunning.....gave me a filthy idea....

Oh yes at last mm mmm nothing better than a nice bath then powdering up the entering my collection which consists of frilly Lacey panties with matching bras and a selection of padded baby dolls how nice to select something an start wearing them lots of choices with some 30 odd panties 15 bras and similar amount of baby dolls all purchased from love honey yummy an they are so helpful with selection can't wait for my new order this week but would be nice to have lady who appreciates this fetish coz I just love it ! :):)

Oh yes at last mm mmm nothing better than a nice bath then powdering up the entering my collection which consists of frilly Lacey panties with matching bras and a selection of padded baby dolls how nice to select something an start wearing them lots of choices with some 30 odd panties 15 bras and similar amount of baby dolls all purchased from love honey yummy an they are so helpful with selection can't wait for my new order this week but would be nice to have lady who appreciates this fetish coz I just love it ! :):)

I get my knickers and tight etc from catalogues as I find it easier plus I get lingerie from here too as I now prefer to wear them as I find them more comfortable but for heels I have to go to certain places

Everyone to their own, i say. Have some fun and If it turns you on to dress up a little differently at times then do it. We all have our little quirks.

I just bought a very nice mini plaited skirt and blouse in very thin and soft cotton for Summer. I tried it today together with plain white silk panties and white hold-ups. Since our house is totally protected from curious spectators I can walk around all over the plot (2 000 sqm). My wife arrives on Saturday and I will be all dressed up for her.

I luv wearing tights & stockings with stilettos, the problem is I'm 6` 4`` in bare feet, and I absolutely adore 5 " heels.

Not a crossdresser, but I once dressed as a woman for Halloween though and thought I looked well sexy. :P

I agree about the lingerie though! My OH bought me some lacy boxers which were nice, but still slightly uncomfortable. So I tried on a pair of her knickers and they were really nice and comfy! Women get all the best underwear. -.-

It's not something that I will probably pursue though, but I can see why it would be fun! So if you enjoy it, go for it and screw what anyone else says. :)

Skitty wrote:

I like the idea of things not being labelled according to gender, like mrs.hiskett says. My partner shops in the ladies section a lot of the time, and the things look great on him! I love being able to go into a shop with him and he picks out things that he likes regardless of who they're supposed to be for. A lot of the time he won't buy the things though because he doesn't like to wear things outside as he's had a lot of comments before when he wears skirts or such like. Even when wearing a skirt casually to a get-together with friends, it was the elephant in the room until someone finally had to ask "why" he was wearing a skirt.... I think people find it so confusing to think there isn't a specific reason and just that it looks nice and makes him feel good about himself. So it's a shame that he doesn't feel confident to wear what he'd like to all the time. I love when he dresses up at home though :) Even though the majority of the time he dresses 'male', I find it more natural to refer to him as 'her'/'she' and call him by a female name when it's just us together.

I so like your way of thinking, couldn't agree more.

Im a massive fan of wearing a tight dress, stockings and killer heels. Ive started to get a nice collection going on, i often get home from work and just slip into my sexy stockings and 6-7 inch heels and walk around house while doing house work.