Crossdressers rule!!

Why the hell should women get all the fun? I'm a guy that loves to dress in sexy lingerie and am down proud:) are there any other cross dressers out there? πŸ‘™πŸ˜˜

Hi welcome to the forums.

You're right, you enjoy what makes you happy. What have you got your eye on from Lovehoney?

nobody blinks an eye if a lady wears trousers or tailored suit so if it makes you feel good go for it, lets face most knickers/ boy shorts cross over with boxers and we all like thongs

I wouldn't call myself a cross dresser but I do have quite a feminine figure and have been told on many occassions that I look very good in women's clothing (if I were to nick a jacket as a joke or something). The fact is that I would wear more women's clothing if I weren't so afraid of what people may think if they found out.

I think it's very noble of you, there's nothing wrong with enjoying something if it doesn't hurt anyone else!!! Being confident with your sexuality and sexual desires is an absolute accomplishment - I'm sure there will be a lot of support for you on the forums!!!

I agree though, lingerie drives me wild!!! Sharing is caring ladies ![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

If money was no object, I think I would launch a takeover of this site haha. I love some of the baby dolls and slips on here:) and the cash back through quidco is really good:)

Couldnt agree more!! Husband is and he do much happier dressed as women .my biggy is that he nivks my clothes the sod

Girl@heart❀️ wrote:

Why the hell should women get all the fun? I'm a guy that loves to dress in sexy lingerie and am down proud:) are there any other cross dressers out there? πŸ‘™πŸ˜˜

Hi girl@heart What ever you fill relaxed in, no shame in wearing sexy clothes. Lady's wear makes me fill sensationally and sexy. Oh has got use to my kink, and helps in ways. I have just started to wear double skin, stockings over tights in different colours. Would love to go to a club for fetish wear, but don't have the courage. Also I would love a lady to teach me woman ways.. So your not a lone. Happy times ahead.

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Ladies get all the amazing slinky fabrics - I think there should be a worldwide trend towards bringing the joys of lace and silk to men everywhere!

couldnt agree more! Would be fab seeing more silkies for men. women truely get the best things at end of day men can go buy womens silkies of they comfortable fit . Excuse to the counter "wife/gf/partners birthday "for the brave " boxers just dont have the support like these"

mrs.hiskett wrote:

Lovehoney - Dani wrote:

Ladies get all the amazing slinky fabrics - I think there should be a worldwide trend towards bringing the joys of lace and silk to men everywhere!

couldnt agree more! Would be fab seeing more silkies for men. women truely get the best things at end of day men can go buy womens silkies of they comfortable fit . Excuse to the counter "wife/gf/partners birthday "for the brave " boxers just dont have the support like these"
Thank kind lady's for your support, I wounded how the rest of society would take it. Thanks again dani and Mrs hiskett

I also wish there was less of a divide between mens and womens clothing! Men should be able to wear whatever they'd like, and unfortunately it just isn't that way in practice :( My OH much prefers womens clothing, but feels intimidated wearing it in public. If only this wasn't an issue, or even if mens clothing was just a bit more interesting!

I get quite aroused seeing men in female underwear. I actually really love it. If a man wants to wear womans underwear and clothing then I say "why the hell not!" It's their choice and they shouldn't be ashamed to wear what they like. I like wearing mens boxer shorts. Why can't a guy wear a thong?

drurysl02 wrote:

I get quite aroused seeing men in female underwear. I actually really love it. If a man wants to wear womans underwear and clothing then I say "why the hell not!" It's their choice and they shouldn't be ashamed to wear what they like. I like wearing mens boxer shorts. Why can't a guy wear a thong?

Love your way of thinking.

Skitty wrote:

I also wish there was less of a divide between mens and womens clothing! Men should be able to wear whatever they'd like, and unfortunately it just isn't that way in practice :( My OH much prefers womens clothing, but feels intimidated wearing it in public. If only this wasn't an issue, or even if mens clothing was just a bit more interesting!

Many thanks for your comments.

large shopping places should consider sticking men and womens clothes together and labeling them in unisex label like "shirts ", bottoms" , "underwear" instead of bras, womens top ,mens tops ect .im partial to wearing mens boxers as more room for me bum! Id more comfortable that way. Can pick up boxers and a thong in same isle be wicked

I like the idea of things not being labelled according to gender, like mrs.hiskett says. My partner shops in the ladies section a lot of the time, and the things look great on him! I love being able to go into a shop with him and he picks out things that he likes regardless of who they're supposed to be for. A lot of the time he won't buy the things though because he doesn't like to wear things outside as he's had a lot of comments before when he wears skirts or such like. Even when wearing a skirt casually to a get-together with friends, it was the elephant in the room until someone finally had to ask "why" he was wearing a skirt.... I think people find it so confusing to think there isn't a specific reason and just that it looks nice and makes him feel good about himself. So it's a shame that he doesn't feel confident to wear what he'd like to all the time. I love when he dresses up at home though :) Even though the majority of the time he dresses 'male', I find it more natural to refer to him as 'her'/'she' and call him by a female name when it's just us together.

Skitty wrote:

I like the idea of things not being labelled according to gender, like mrs.hiskett says. My partner shops in the ladies section a lot of the time, and the things look great on him! I love being able to go into a shop with him and he picks out things that he likes regardless of who they're supposed to be for. A lot of the time he won't buy the things though because he doesn't like to wear things outside as he's had a lot of comments before when he wears skirts or such like. Even when wearing a skirt casually to a get-together with friends, it was the elephant in the room until someone finally had to ask "why" he was wearing a skirt.... I think people find it so confusing to think there isn't a specific reason and just that it looks nice and makes him feel good about himself. So it's a shame that he doesn't feel confident to wear what he'd like to all the time. I love when he dresses up at home though :) Even though the majority of the time he dresses 'male', I find it more natural to refer to him as 'her'/'she' and call him by a female name when it's just us together.

my husbands the same! It feel more nateral having him dressed up then dressed casually . I do love his boobs he wear :)

I am probaly a wanna be i just love the feel of the clothes women wear. if i had some one to help me get dressed up and put make up on that would be great . my wife thinks im crazy so i just ignore the feelings i have

tinytheturtle wrote:

I am probaly a wanna be i just love the feel of the clothes women wear. if i had some one to help me get dressed up and put make up on that would be great . my wife thinks im crazy so i just ignore the feelings i have

Please do not ignore your feelings, we are what we are. Some like to use tags to describe the non Nome. Its are feelings and we have to express them as we feel comfortable with. Hopeful your oh will come to love you for what you are. An individual. We on this forum are hear to support each other. Take care. X

Always loved wearing tights and stockings but often find thongs or panties dont really fit too good due to the undercarriage!!

New bra and knickers on the way today:))))